Chapter 38

Sage

I felt the door opened and saw him coming in, why? Wasn't he suppose to sleep there?

I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep because he asked me to sleep. I felt his weight on the bed, as he laid on his side. He brushed his knuckles on my cheek and bend down and kissed it. "I know you are awake" he whispered and I opened my eyes slowly. He pulled me onto him and hugged me. I felt his hands caressing me. "Master?" "Shhh Doll" he said and he laid me on my back. He took my wrist and my eyes widen as he pulled out another shackle from the headboard. "Ma-master?" "Stop talking" that shut me up. He slid the shackle to the center and tied both my hands with one shackle in the middle of the headboard. I winced as my elbow strained, he notice and he loosened the grip such that my hands are not hanging but can be laid on the bed.

He bends down and rip open my camisole with one swift motion and bends down and bite me on my neck, his sucked and kissed on the spot and moved downwards, he licked on my nipple bringing them to life and sucked on it and repeated the process with the other. I moaned and he looked at me. He reached down, not breaking eye contact with me, and freed himself from his sweatpants and slid down my shorts. I was about to protest but in an instant, he'd pushed inside of me, hard and to the root. His eyes sparkled as I winced. He still had my gaze locked with his. I closed my eyes and chewed my lip, absorbing the feel of him and at the same time continuing to let the horror sink in. I felt a hard swat on my ass "Since when can you close your eyes" he growled and my eyes burst open. How silly can I be to forgot. I would've gulped but I couldn't swallow. I stared at the ceiling, to avoid his face. My face was beet red, I was sure, but I had goosebumps everywhere, too. He started pushing harder and harder and then gyrated his hips and hit something inside of me that made me jolt. My mouth was wide and I'd let out a little moan and staggered breaths and my legs were shaking hard. Suddenly he grabbed me roughly by the hair and held my cheek to his cheek. I let out a cry of pain and then he came inside of me, moaning loud and the sound of that, it made every nerve in my body prickle. Then he fell limply onto me, out of breath.

"Fuck!" he growled into my ear, and then nuzzled hard all over my face and neck and chest, rubbing his rough stubbly face all over me. "You are so mine Sage" he said and his lips engulfed mine in a ravishing kiss.

What was that? I wondered and he unlocked my arms and went inside the bathroom.

"Wh-why?" I asked as he came out. He laid on the bed "Why what?" He asked as if nothing happened. "Why you did this?" "You are mine, I don't need a reason to fuck you Sage. I still own you, forgotten?" "N-No Master" I said. His hand reached my face and his knuckles brushed my cheek "Sleep Sage", he said and I closed my eyes.

The sun rays barged into our roo. From the glass doors making my eyes flutter open. I turned to face him. He was sleeping soundly with his face half buried in his pillow. I looked at his calm face, how can someone who literally kills almost everyday can be so calm at the surface. Does he has no remorse? That day when he gave me the speech about Dan being wrong for hating Matteo for the loss of his dog, it felt like he hated this world too like I do but how he keeps his calm.

I trailed my fingers on the bullet wound just below his shoulder muscles. Who would have shot him? I wondered and then a thought came that when he came last night he wasn't wearing his t-shirt does that mean he took it off when he had sex with her. He never did it with me saying he just need a baby and that does not require me kissing his chest, now it requires her kissing him. I rolled my eyes.

Last night for the first time he had sex with me being naked like me. But why did he have sex with me. Why he came back here? You are so mine Sage, I remembered his words. I am his, but he, he is hers too.