Chapter 15

Dracula stood upon the roof of the castle looking out at the surrounding area, thinking about his past life with his beautiful Lilith. He couldn't help but think about how things would have been had they not been murdered the night before their wedding. He also thought about how their lives would have been, had they had children together. If they had Dracula knew that his sons would have taken after him; and their daughter would have taken after his beautiful Lilith. Maybe it was a good thing that we didn't have children at the time. They would have been orphaned or murdered by the very bastard who killed us. I won't rest until he pays dearly for all that he has done to Lilith and myself, Dracula thought as he heard the werewolf come up behind him. "What is it?"

The werewolf changed back to a man, so he could speak. "They have found the Frankenstein monster. He was in an underground cavern that was in the middle of some burnt ruins."

"The old windmill that caught fire a year ago. Tell me, is the monster still in the very cavern," Dracula asked.

"Doubt it. They spotted me at the opening. It also didn't help that your precious little play thing shot at me, which had drawn Van Helsing and Anna's attention to me," Velkan replied.

"Lilith did what she had to, that way the other two didn't grow suspicious of her. If you decide to go and pay your sister a visit, you won't say anything to her about Lilith helping us out," Dracula warned.

Velkan glared at Dracula. "You brainwashed the girl into believing that you have a past together."

Dracula turned grabbing Velkan by the neck tightly. "How dare you speak lies about me. You know nothing about min and my Lilith's past together. The very woman who shot at you is my Lilith. There is no doubt about it. I can feel it in my undead heart. Not only that, but Lilith has been remembering our past that we once shared together. Soon it will be safe for my Lilith and I to be together." Dracula released Velkan who gripped his own throat.

"You do realize that if your precious Lilith betrays her friend again, he will put an end to her. History shall repeat itself," Velkan spat out.

"Not if I can help it. Which I can. If someone tries to kill my Lilith, I'll give her the gift of eternity sooner than I originally planned," Dracula said. "Go make yourself useful and go bother Igor in the lab or something. I want to be alone right now to think."

Velkan walked away as Aleera and Verona carefully approached their master. "Master, is everything alright?"

"Do you want us to teach that annoying werewolf a lesson," Aleera asked.

"I'm fine. There is no need to go and teach the werewolf a lesson. That's not why the both of you have been summoned to the roof," Dracula said.

"If you don't mind us asking master, but why did you summon us," Verona asked.

"I summoned the both of you here, because the Frankenstein monster has been found. But he's not in the same place where he was found. Chances are Gabriel is planning on moving the monster to a more secure place. A place that we cannot set foot on the soil," Dracula explained.

"And how are they planning on moving the Frankenstein monster? Because if they try to walk with him to their destination there is no doubt that people will stare at them as they walk by," Aleera said.

Dracula growled at Aleera. "Don't be a damn fool. Obviously, Gabriel wouldn't parade the Frankenstein monster through the village for everyone to stare at. If they plan on moving the monster, they would make sure that he is concealed, that way they can keep prying eyes from spotting him. Chances are they are going to move him in a carriage thinking that they will keep him from being 'found' by us."