Chapter 4

Don't lie about all the past is happen.
-ALPHA Terry -

Bella POV
"Hei bitch, you and your mother is same. Always have high rank Mate. But I will notblet it happen right now. Cause you want to know something. I kill your mother bitch! She deserves it, an Omega have but unfortunately her Mate was being kill the rogue. Then you born. What are you gonna do about it huh!! You have shifted to she-wolf damnit!!. "

         That it, i can't take his word anymore. My feeling and power starting take control. I am shaking and" you kill my mother". Alpha Terry just smirking. "I whipped her with silver and inject her with wolfbanes bitch!! Hahahaha".

                       Claire already begging me to come out

                Claire already begging me to come out. Then I let her take full control. Me shift to my wolf form and I howling in pain for mothers. I look at The Alpha King and mindlink him.

~"Your highness, may  I have permission to kill this Alpha. He already confess killing my mother in front of your people."

~"Wait. How did you can mindlink me without any bond."

~"Forgive me for being rude. But i will explain it later after give this punishment."

~"You have my word my future Queen. Punishment him accordingly to what our moon goodness law".

~"Thank you your highness".

            "I gladly accept your son rejection a weeks ago. Now I will have to punish you even though you are an Alpha. But I also Alpha by blood." I can fell Claire huffed.

           "My son will not have a weak Luna or Mate like you bitch. You are not alpha." Alpha Terry lool piss off and annoying. "Well, have you hear about Alpha Max Deighton from Blue Lake pack. The one that you have slaughter and kill entire pack". He look shocked and pale.

             "Let me tell you the real stories here all wolf. This Alpha Terry have challenged my father and he win. After he win, we didn't hesitated kill the young one, innocent old people. Hereby, he kill entire pack. Luckily my father has hidden me. The next day, Alpha Terry brought me back to this pack and forced me to do many chores, I always get beaten. Not only him, but the entire pack here also have lay hand of me. Luckily Luna Grace take care of me." He flinch and back up.

          " I'm Alpha Bella Deighton from Blue Lake pack. Decline the bond from Silver pack and accept again The Future Alpha Alex of this pack as a mate". The air around hall was quite and I saw Alex bent over as I accept his rejection.

          "No no no. This can be happening." Alex gasping air. He might be pain because of our bond was break. Claire didn't show any emotional to it. Claire let me changed to my human form.

          After I shifted to my human form again and use some proper clothes. I grab my necklace and read some spell. The necklace glowing and my eye start turning to light blue. My aura dominanted around the hall and to mu surprise. All of them bow to me.

[Beri meh aku kuasa ti ulih ngukum orang ke bersalah] ~ Give me the power to punish this people that have sins my moon goodness ~.

Thunder, earthquake is happening at the same time. I ran towards Alpha Terry and grab the heart and pull it out. I can see the body collapse.

Theo POV
             I witnessed whole things. I thought the Ace wolf was only myth from old wolf legendry stories. Ace wolf was the highest rank above all including the royal. The Royal was only second rank of our wolf line.

          Never thought I have mate that is Ace wolf. I'm her second chance that is given by moon goodness. I will cherish her, love her. But something wrong here. She muttered what languages is I haven't hear it.

~"Son, your mate is powerful she-wolf. She have that precious necklace that is only one exists. The one that legend say about it. Asian Ace Wolf.". My dad minklink me.

~"What! I thought it doesn't exist into our world. It only myth. Never thought it will be real one". I am still bent down due the power that she have dominanted all of us here. I mean ALL.

"YOU ALL MAY RISE NOW AND DISMISSED. THE ALPHA KING AND THEO STAY. I HAVE A WORD FOR BOTH OF YOU". she looks stunning and I love her the way she speaks. Like the true Luna.

Bella POV
                The people start going out and back to their room. Which left is me, Theo and The Alpha King. I let out a long sigh before start explaining whole thing that was happened.

            "No wonder you can mindlink me. Turn out you are the legendary Asian Ace Wolf. I thought it was over when your father was kill by that mean Alpha." The king was nodd his head and "okay. That all for today. I will leave it here and tomorrow we will back to castle." He walk out to Alpha chamber and close the door.

The biggest part is about to begin.
Someone that greedy power and money will after her after this.
Stay tune guys.
Don't forget comments and
Vote❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
11.49pm
24/10/21