Chapter 32

Danny 1st mate interrupted theirs ceremony
-Hilda Reid-

After going through the coronation moment, many pack leaders came to congratulate bella and Danny.

Before the end of the ceremony, Danny suddenly announced something.

"I want to share this good news in front of all the packs. I want to propose to Bella to be my lawful wife." Danny knelt in front of Bella while holding the ring.

"Bella Deighton, I know we've been together since you became my mate. I want to share all this with you and set up a small family with you. Will you be my wife?" said Danny to bella as he knelt down.

Bella was stunned to hear what Danny said while closing her mouth.

Sera and Penghulu nodded in agreement.

Bella was stunned for a moment while thinking about what happened before.

All the things that ever happened, Danny was always with me after I had to be rejected by Theo. Bella nodded her head in agreement and said "I do".

Danny also put a Black tourmaline ring belonging to his mother on Bella's ring finger.

After Danny put the ring on Bella's ring finger, Danny got up and kissed Bella with great joy

Suddenly the guard came with a grim face and said to danny.

"Sorry to disturb your happy time my lord, my arrival is to inform you that there is a woman near the gate outside confessing that she was your first mate first. Then she made a fuss wanting to meet my lord,"

First mate? There's no way Hilda is alive again. Danny's face turned pale after remembering the events that happened before he met Bella.

Hilda is the Danny ex girlfriend has loved since he was a child. However, Hilda's father doesn't like Danny much because Danny is a Lycan. Hilda's father really hates Lycans because he believes lycans are more dangerous than wolves.

So Bella said to her guard
"Tell him to come and we'll see what she has to say." said bella to the guard.

"yes my queen". Then the guard retreated and bowed respectfully.

"Tell the guests to rest in their respective rooms, because this is my personal problem. I will settle it with my queen." Leo nodded in understanding of his Danny's request.

"Oh my dear danny, I miss you. My father heard a rumor that you were going to be king to the wolf, whereas you were Lycan. If you are king, then I am your queen". Hilda said with a smile.

"You will never and indeed do not deserve to be my queen!! The reason you have rejected me to be your soulmate is because you and your father are crazy about wealth and power!!" said Danny's as he held back his anger at Hilda.

Hilda and her father didn't seem to believe the way Danny talked.

The reason danny used to be that he didn't like to upset people. Seeing Danny's angry condition.

Hilda's father said. "You have not yet accepted Hilda's rejection to be your soulmate, so she is still your soulmate! Like it or not, you must accept Hilda too!

Boldly Hilda's father also said to Bella who was sitting next to danny on the throne.

"hey bitch! Get down from that throne, because that's the position for my daughter !" said Hilda's father, looking right at Bella.

Bella who had been sitting while replying to Hilda's father's words.

"Danny and I just finished the ceremony of being Kings and Queen Luna to all the wolves in the pack everywhere. I don't like the way you talk to the king. You're not good at respecting the king yourself even though you scolded me for sitting still. Oh, you came from the Red Cross Pack right?

"The Red Cross Pack which was only formed in 5 years with the help of Oscar" said Sera while whispering to Bella.

"You are Alpha Michael Reid. You were once kicked out of that pack before because you raped your own Alpha daughter. After that you ran away by changing Michael Reid's name, I know who you really are!" Bella is suddenly inflamed and turns half human half wolf, red eyes glowing who wants to kill "Michael Reid".

My story still have long going chapter. 🤭
Can you all guess what next is going on.
Tell me at the comments.

Don't forget to vote❤️❤️