Chapter 27

What the fuck is happening here!
What is the meaning all of this dad!
-THEO-

Bella POV
It have been 2weeks here. My mind was stuck meeting with KELING WOLF. Is this war thing happen related to them. My gut was telling this was related to my mystic pack that have been long didn't appear public like other pack.

Why am I keep smelling scent that belong to rogue at Diana. Disgusting plus after sex scent. Ewwwww.

She is mating with that rogue Leader. Something off about this, why is that rogue can coming in and mating with her. Otherwise, oh my goshhh. He is her mate!! The fuck. But?

Why is he can keep coming in. Is Theo didn't smell that scent of rogue at her body, maybe they use some smell potion to cover it up. But, they can cover it with me.

I just don't care about Diana fling thing. That was her business. Why am I feeling not good about that. I mean, who am I to judge that.

Danny was busy training other warriors with some new attacks skill, new skill for disguise and prepare trap for enemy. But, why am I getting bad vibe about this. It just like, something off. How to describe this feeling, it like being watched from some place.

At night Danny was being romantic sweet mate to me. Goshh, why am I didn't get enough from him after our first marked each other. Someone approach me from balcony.

"Greeting Alpha. The KELING WOLF told us to pick you up. He is already waiting for you. You also can bring your Mate coming with us. He have some messages for him". Serra just appear in front of me and greet.

I just give him nod and mind link to Danny. Told him to come with me. He coming in and get ready.

I saw Serra chanting some spell, her eye glow and suddenly we have arrived at some place.
Wait a minute, is this is long house that appears at my dreams. This is they called PANGGAU LIBAU REALM.

 Danny was amused by the look of that long house

Danny was amused by the look of that long house. Serra gesture us to follow her and I saw 2 mens climbing tree with sword. What the heck is that!

 What the heck is that!

"Selamat datang Ketua."
(Welcome back Alpha). The one who wearing the skeleton necklace greeting me and bow.

"Terima kasih, jadi ba kan. Apa lah yang kamu mau kasitau saya. Sebab Serra bawa saya ke sini".
(Thanks you. So? What was the thing that you want to tell me. Because Serra bring us here.)

"Sini saya mo kasitau kamu, orang yang akan tolong kamu masa berperang nanti ialah teman kamu. Kamu sama dia ialah kunci untuk menang. Harus juga kamu percaya sesama sendiri. Sebab, jangan percaya benda yang berlaku di depan mata. Ikut kata hati"
(I'am here want to tell you, the person that will help you when the right time is you mate. You and him was the key to win war. Trust each other. Don't believe the things that was already happen. Make the wise decision.)
He holding spear that have hornbill shape. KELING  chant spell and suddenly his hand appeared green glow but appear some symbol.

He gesture Danny come forward, Danny look bit hesitant but have to obey KELING. After that, Danny didn't move, I was worried about that. But Serra gave me look "don't disturb them". What is happening right know??

"Kamu dengar sini, apa yang saya mo cakap. Si Danny ni lah akan membimbing kamu nanti. Jangan menjauh dari dia ya. Tanpa dia kamu akan menjadi lemah Ketua"
(Listen here what am I gonna say. This Danny boy, he will guide me. Don't stay away from him, if not your power will become weak my Alpha). I saw he gave Danny that hornbill feather.

"Kamu simpan ini bulu. Pakai apabila dalam masa yang sesuai. Faham"
(You keep this feather with you, use this when the time is coming. Understand.)
I gave them nodding.

"Saya tak boleh suruh kamu lama lama sini. Nanti ada orang akan syak. Sila kan hantar dorang balik Serra. Salam hormat Ketua. Sampai masa kita berjumpa lagi".
(I can't hold both of you here for any longer, people will noticing it. Please send them out Serra. May pleasure meet you Alpha. Until then we will meet again.)

Serra just put her hand to the air and we back like this morning. Woahhh...

Still have 2weeks prepared.
The rogues leader Oscar watching them from somewhere.
How the warriors will fight this war if the enemy know their strategy.

Don't forget to comment and vote❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA🧿-
7.57pm
25/1/2022