Chapter 17

He's married already.
But, who am I want to care.
I just want focus on what KUMANG GODDESS told me.
-BELLA-

Bella POV
              Today was Theo coming here. And today was I need to be brave girl. I can hear car stopping at outside mansion.

            Danny comfort me about it. I just tell him to be okay with it. I knew he hide something.

           Leo open the door for them to come in. I was greet by the view Theo intertwined hand with girl.

         Suddenly I feel pang at my heart. I mean. Theo didn't rejected me at that night.

        So legally, I was still his mate. I saw Lucas frozen at his spot. Like he didn't believe what was he seen.

Theo POV
           I can Bella was there. Next to Lycan king. What?

          But I didn't realise, Diana already hold my hand and she introduced herself at them.

"Hi. My name is Diana Oxane. Queen if the werewolf. This is my husband Theo Thompson King of werewolf." Bella looked shocked and she close eye and I can feel her emotions. She sad broken inside.

"Hi too. My name is Bella Deighton. This is Danny. The Lycan king. Sorry for being rude toward you guys. Let come in and take a rest before we headed to dinner later. I am sure you all tired. I mean it a long journey here." she just smiled. I miss that smile. I miss everything about her.

         As if we coming, Leo guy show us to our guest room. I need to see her. I want her again.

        I didn't see her mark at neck. She haven't been marked yet. I haven't utter my rejection yet. So she still my mate.

       Even if I was married. I didn't touch Diana. I have to married her for the sake of my kingdom.

       But, seeing her all safe. Make me want her back again. If I know she was here. I will bring her back home. For now, I can't.

      Thw rouge getting brave by kidnapping my people. They trespassing many pack border.

       So my dad want me marry Diana. That pack was full of warrior. I was devastated. Not knowing it.

        My wedding was happening with my coronation as a new King. I need take a nap before that. I don't care Diana blabbering mad at me because I ignored her. Not my fault.

Bella POV
            I still have tiny mate bond with Theo. I know he can feel my emotions.

            But I can't over our past. He cheating. Then what. He married now.

           Why didn't he accept my rejection. I don't want this anymore.

           About time, dinner is served. Danny stay by my side. So, I appreciate it.

            Me and Danny was the last person haven't arrived yet. Danny was pull my waist and keep walking toward the table.

"It that sweet couple coming in."Who was that again? Right. Theo wife. Diana.

" Sorry being late. My man didn't want let me roaming around with my dear ex."  I said ex word whisper. And I know Theo was frozen at his spot.

" Awwwww. Let not talk about work here. I hear that you is a werewolf right." just nodded my head.

"You have mate but you mate is cheating on you right." I'm almost choke on my champagne that I was drinking.

"Hell yeah. Why you asking about him. He doesn't deserve being my mate after all." That right, Theo have uneasy move at her side. She didn't realise that her husband is my MATE. Not my mate anymore. The key word is "was".

"What happened. I just hear some rumours that have been spread around Omega at our royal pack?" she really want know the whole truth. Bring it on baby.

"He don't deserve being my MATE. Not only he cheating but he bluffing. He say he will love and cherish me. But, who knows. He have sweet caring fiancee waiting at castle. He didn't mention about it when we meet. Coward enough.
The day I was arrive, at night them grinding each other. You can ask Lucas bout it. He know who is that bluffing guys." sneered and smirking. Lucas flinch but he remains silent.

" What! How could he do that. If it was my place, I will choose MATE over fiancee. Because moon goddess paired us together to love and cherish each other. Not cheating." she keep blabbering about it. And bla bla bla bla.  Theo was silent all around. Like I care.

          Dinner was done. I don't want at same place with Theo. So I go with Danny. I know Theo will sneak to my room later.

          Danny was okay about I will sleepover at his room. But first I need change my clothes to pyjamas.

         After done bath, I use my pyjamas and keep my hair untied. It still wet.

        Suddenly, someone grab my shoulders and pinned me towards wall. By the scent of musky and tingling spark roaming at my body. I know who is it.
Theo Thompson.

Yoooooo.
Sneakky guys.
Theo still haven't utter his rejection.
But Danny will interrupt between of it.
Uhhh oh...
Guess what..
Two guy want Bella.

Comment and vote please.
Vote❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
12.13am
17/11/2021