Chapter 9

She is mine forever!
-Theo-

Bella POV
        He placed his hand at the back of my neck. He placed kiss at mt lips. Damn. That was so hot. His other hand was on my hips. Holding me while his hand cupped my breast.

    Dangg. I couldn't deny the puddle occuring between my legs.

       The musky scent was give me more wild than now. I don't give a shi* about being wet.

"Your arousal smell getting stronger my Bella". I can see he can't control it anymore.

         Play back game. I trail the kiss to his collarbone. He groaning wildly. That was his soft spot, My mark should be. I pull out my canine and mark him.

      He might be shocked and smirk.
"Oh, someone naughty. My turn now Bella". He also do the same thing. We mark each other.

       I can feel Claire purring at my act.
~oh my. Our Bella is naughty girl.~
She was so happy because she is with zion now. Her Mate.

~Just shut up claire, mind your on business. ~I can hear she giggle and she turn off just like that.

          My gaze shot down, but it didn't stop him from continuing kiss me. He looks huge. I could feel my eye widen. Then the feeling of him unzipped his pants was felt against me. He lowered it and threw it to the side of the bed.

          The monster hanging around dangerous, make me gulp my own saliva at the view. Humongous monster. I am doomed. That it.

"Oh my god, you dont know how I feel. I love you so much.". He lick the blood and damn. It gave me tingling sense.

The mark he gave to me was make me feel like. The new life. Yes. New life.

He began rip my dress then his lips were back on mine. Making me forget completely about humongous shaft that was just inches away from entering mine.

His dic* pressed right at my pu*sy and he seem pause.
"Fuc*, you so tight my love. Don't tell me you still virgin". I'm just nodding. I can see he smirked like victory. After look at my eye, he seem okay, He slowly thrust his big humongous dic*.

I feel some pressure and than he was in. My pubic began ache as he pushed inside a little bit. I never imagined it to feel this pain for the first time. It pains me at my vagin*.

I sure he could see grimace on my face because he try to it slow and softer.

I couldn't sworn I could feel it break and the pain increased.  It hurt quite a bit. But sooner, the pains fade. And it became more pleasure.

My hand tangled into his brown hair as he filled me up with his entire length and pulled out.

       After few strokes. The pain seem to ease. He began thrust in and out.

And yeah. We do it till dawn. All my down area. Sore badly due to our bonding..

Theo POV
          Everything was so real. Yesterday was meant to be good day for me.

          Bella have mark me. She crazy girl I even seen. Marking each other and continuing our bond till she can't anymore

         Morning ray through the window was so bright. Her face look angelic. I don't mind wakeup every day like this.

"Where are you son? Bring Bella also. Can you both come here ASAP".
my dad mindlink me. It must be urgent.

"Okay dad, gave us around 5-minute.". She slowly open her eye and grimacing. I don't want look at thay eye. It will bring me to take her right now. Gosh. What is this girl have done to me.

"Morning my Bella". I gave her morning kiss and at her nose. I can't get enough of her. Ughhhh. I want more.

"Morning Theo, we need hurry up meeting The king." ohh shot, almost forgot. Wait, how did she know about it.

"Duhhh. Don't you forget. I am KUMANG WOLF. I can hear somebody thoughts or minds. Her face looks funny. Dangg, I almost she is special wolf.

We both hurry up and meet with my dad on time. My dod looks like stress.

" We need back to palace this instant. My royal Beta David have received some paper. About war guys. And you Bella. I know you are  Theo mate by the time we here. Let get home with us. We need discussion about this".
A war! I just have meet my mate. There is a war soon.

He just meet Bella guys.
Has finished the mate bond.
But war is coming soon.
Who is the enemy here.
Can you guys guess it first?

Don't forget to comment and
Vote❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
10.46PM
1/11/2021