Chapter 29

I need told you the truth story Theo about Danny.
He is your....
(Opps, I don't want to spoil the story here. Stay tuned😂)

Oscar POV
I can sense powerful one wolf mix lycan. Damn! The aura was flowing through the air, shit!

It happens make my wolf want to surrender to that glowing big mythic wolf.

No ways I want to surrender to that because I am Rogue Leader. I won't submit to that mythic wolf!

"Stupid human, that was a legendary Asian Wolf. We must submit to it!" My wolf was growling and barking. The fuck I want submit!!

"Fuck off wolf, I am not submit to it. Go to hell about it. I just want being to most strongest and the most powerful wolf. Wait a minute 🤨. Don't you tell me that wolf is Bella and the other is that Danny boy!! She is mine, fuck off!!" I need being calm and thinking about it.

Without any wasted time, I'm starting to attack their Elite Wolf. Make them more lose warrior and others.

I saw a chance. 😈😈. The former king. He is Danny and Theo same father. But Danny was more alike the former king. I change my target and want attack him from behind.

Sneak out and do sudden attacks. I was able leave some scratch on his leg. He looks shocked with it. He didn't realise I was able attack him while he busy attacking some of my allies.

After that, he continued to make repeated attacks while enduring the pain.
I managed to dodge and was able to withstand his attack. Once he was distracted, I continued to attack him by strangling his neck hard. Eventually he became weak and I bit him in the neck so that he would die quickly.

I heard Diana scream in fear after the incident.

"Isn't our agreement just Bella, why must it involve my father -in -law!" she screamed and ran to the corner.

"You want to be so busy, why, he's not your father -in -law anymore! If it wasn't for you being pregnant with my child, I would have killed you now!" I chased her to other side.

Without wasting time, I continued to pull her throat out. Her body fell just like that. I don't care if her my mate.

Danny POV
When I was busy attacking the rogue. I felt something very painful, without realizing it I even felt a very strong aura from my wolf.

I saw the former king sitting covered in blood while calling my name.

"Danny, I want to apologize for everything I've done to you and your mother. All the sins I've committed in the pursuit of wealth, greed for power. All that makes me greedy. Theo is your real brother, and I want to ask something from you. Please be the king of wolves because you are the gifted child of a couple who love each other. " without realizing it, I was sad to see my biological father's condition like that.

Theo also came closer and he seemed a little surprised. In a warlike atmosphere, he was the second child of my biological father. That meant I had to guide and take over to be a king.

"I know all that, father, because Danny is very similar to you. I will not forbid you to appoint Danny as the new king." I was shocked, I thought he will angry or something.

I paused for a moment after hearing what Theo said a moment ago. It was like not believing what I heard from my little brother.

While I was still in a dilemma accepting the fact that I was about to be king.

It was as if I heard a voice in a whisper, all of a sudden my necklace emitted light. Everyone around me seemed to stop.

There I saw a Penghulu from Panggau Libau along with Sera. Sera and Bella also turned into human again.

"Are you aware that you are the partner of Kumang wolf aka Keling wolf. You are the one who has the gift to stop this war from rogue." he spoke while staring right into my eyes.

Sorry for delaying this chapter...
Lot of vote and love for me ya..

-ERNNA92-
3.58pm
16/4/2022