Chapter 24

I will have that bracelet,
No matter what will happen.
It will make me being the most dangerous Rogue Wolf.
-Oscar. Rogue Leader -

Danny POV
I was literally shock when I saw Bella pass out after reading those book. I was keep calling her and pat her cheek to make sure she still alive.

She didn't respond to my call and collapse. I am pick her up and hurrying to hospital. The doctor check and say she might be tired. Maybe but I think it was from the book.

(3days pass)

Diana POV
Since that day, Theo rejection to Bella. He act awkwardly to me. Always sneak out. And, we did not going home to our castle. Because Danny says Bella pass out.

I'm already being pissed off by that. I want meet Oscar. But, my plan didn't go as well like my plan. Might have wait Bella wake up and go home.

I need to hurry up and grab that necklace meanwhile Bella still unconscious. Or should I just kill her. How dare she still want to be with my mate.

I don't care about the Oscar but he is my actual mate. But I'm Queens Of werewolf. Theo wife. What mine is always mine. I don't care about powerful she-wolf like her. As long as she didn't disturb my plan.

I was make my way to the hospital. And pretend being a nurse. Room 240. There she is. Laying at bed and ohh. Her necklace glowing. So shiny and bling. That was a necklace can make my mate become the most dangerous werewolf among us. I thought it was like some black obsidian beads.

I'am amused by that and have my attention to it. I want to grab that necklace. Suddenly, she woke up.

"What are you doing here Diana?" She know it was me? I am panicking and want run away.
But my feet didn't move

"Don't tell me, you want my necklace also" my eye widen and what the fuck my feet didn't move.

"I'm forget u didn't speak. I have my protection spell around my self. If people have bad intentions to me. My necklace will make them stiff for an hour." What? Protection spell? How would Oscar snatch that away from her. If that necklace have guardian spell.

By the mean time, she murmured about something and suddenly I was at my guest room. How could she do that.

Bella POV
After Diana make her move want to steal my necklace. My necklace already have it own spell for it. I know what she thinking and the pup that she carry on. I try to transfer her to room by (angkat pulai spell/carried spell)

I know her coming by. Because of her pregnant scents mix with rogue scent. I know she married to Theo. But where is she got that scent. Theo scent was also here but vanished. And the most of it.

My 3rd mate scent was very calming and make my wolf purring at the thought of Danny. Wait.

Something flew to my window and crack the window glass. And arrow with note.

Who's sending it here. I'm trying to detect with the smell. Why it like smell Alex and (sniffing) rogue!?

Dear my ex mate Alpha Bella Deighton. I was glady you meet with your the 3rd mate. But, soon you will be mine my dear. I will reclaim you as mine again. Can't wait for it.

Love,
ALEX

"Who is Alex?" Danny was already standing at my bed side and he take that note. I can see his eye start changing to black.

"Calm down Dann. Alex was my 1st mate. Remember what was I told you when first we meet about it" he breath in and intertwined my hand.

"I will rip his throat if he dare to take away my Queen. I swear he will regret taking my mate away. My Lycan doesn't like it at all if my mate take away from us." He gave me back hug and kiss my forehead.

The doctor told me that I can discharge and go home. Unfortunately, Danny told me to follow them to the castle and training they fellow warriors. After that, Danny and Theo will make a sudden plan attacking at the outside border.

It was a long journey. Thanks to Leo driving it. It have been long time not coming back here. Remind me of my old pack. Damn. Why is this place remind me of my old pack. Wonder which one is the KELING WOLF among werewolf here.

The book also state in before when the war is coming soon. The KELING WOLF will appear and help me. How is that. Because I don't know who is that. I have many thoughts at my mind, until then we arrive at castle.

I feeling tired and follow Danny to Alpha suite. I dont care about any thing anymore. My eye need sleep and then I'am can feel someone very powerful. Whose is that?

I saw someone. Coming in. It was 2 of them. Them they sniff my scent and bow. What is happening now? Why are they bowing to me?

Sorry for the late update.
Yuhuuuu.
Don't forget to comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
7.16PM
12/1/2022