Chapter 33

(Back in the day when Danny's love had to be rejected by Hilda)

Hilda meets Danny secretly at Danny's old house. Danny was overjoyed to meet Hilda.

Ever since Danny and his mother were left by his biological father, Hilda always came to her house to play together.

Since they are already teenagers age and express feelings of love to each other, they are together but not known by Hilda's father.

"Danny, I think so. It's good that we broke up. I'm tired of secretly communicating like this. Since I was 18, I know that you are my soulmate. But you are a Lycan." Hilda face was 😔.

"but my father expects that my soulmate is a true Alpha wolf. Not a Lycan. I'm afraid that my father will come to kill you with your mother later." said Hilda as she cried.

"I know you will ask to break up with me, because I myself saw you with Alpha Alex's son. In the locker for sex. Don't think I'm stupid because I don't know why".
As Danny undressed for Hilda he saw the bruises caused by Hilda's act of cheating on him.

"You see the effect of this bruise. The effect of this bruise has been on my body for a week. For the last week you had a birthday. I myself heard that you will ask to break up with me because you and your father care about rank."
Said Danny as he looked at Hilda with no emotion.

"If you know that he and I have sex together, why do you still want to be together" Hilda looked at Danny.

"Because we are mates. We should go through all this together. I will never leave you unless you reject me.". Danny kept walking towards Hilda and hugged her from behind.

Hilda tried to break free from Danny's arms and slapped Danny's face.

"I'm Hilda Reid of the Red Cross Pack, reject Danny Thompson as my first Mate. All the punishments that the moon goddess is for, I will bear myself".

After Hilda said that, Hilda continued to tell
"This is the last of me, I don't want to know more about you. Don't bring up the past between the two of us again. Because I don't want to be associated with you. Please go away with your mother!"

Hilda even walked towards the door "this is good for us, cause I'm a wolf, you lycan. We can't be together. Forget me after this. Goodbye Danny".

Danny sat down and hoped Hilda wasn't joking with her rejection earlier. The pain of being rejected is like being torn apart, the feeling of being pricked with a sharp object. But Danny didn't care about the pain he was in because the pain was even more painful than being cheated on by his own mate.

(Back to what happened now.)

Bella knows the feeling that is being
experienced by Danny because Bella herself already has a former mate who cheated on her.

"Whether or not I deserve to be Queens Luna, that's not my power. Because Danny and I have finished the ceremony and have finished mating with each other. Follow the rules of our wolf ancestors, a pair of mates and even the only heir of the former king Danny Thompson. Maybe that can ring to your ear or whatever. Danny is the eldest son of Tony Thompson. And I know Oscar is your son. I think you know me." Bella smiled sarcastically at Michael Reid's pale appearance.

"Honey, what do you mean Oscar is her son?" Danny was confused.

"He was Michael Reid who had to be kicked out of the pack for breaking the rules by killing all the packs after challenging my dad in the Alpha title fight. He also raped an Omega daughter who was thought to be me." Bella said while she just looking at them.

Michael Reid was shaking with fear hearing all that.
"Where is the evidence you say I made all that, don't you slander me without evidence.".

Bella got up and grabbed her necklace and said "Show his real thing in the portal let him see for himself what sins he has committed to others."

Then there is the reflex portal in which there is the young Michael Reid. He makes an appointment with the rogue chief so that he wins the challenge, in exchange for his son Oscar being given to the Rogue Leader. On his way to fight with Alpha Deighton, he raped a girl who was in Alpha's daughter's room.

While fighting with Alpha Deighton he whispered to him
"it's was fun so fun I rape your daughter body earlier, you have to give up otherwise I will tell other people to take turns raping your daughter later". A cynical smile signified he had won as he scratched Alpha Deighton's face.

With an arrogant face, he continued to instruct the jury to announce he had won after seeing Alpha Deighton lifeless after being badly beaten. Then he ordered his men to burn this whole place.

After the reflection on the portal was over, Hilda didn't seem to believe that it was her father.

"Is that person you, father? Hilda doesn't seem to believe and is scolded by her father. "yes, that's me !!" Michael Reid looked at Bella. Then turned to a wolf and ready to attack Bella.

Who is the real Michael Reid.
Comment first.

Don't forget to vote, ❤️❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA🧿-