Chapter 5

Red moon is were her power will be like the most powerful she-wolf.
-Third POV-

Theo POV
              It just me and her alone at bench outside. Her scent sent chill to my spine as I stare at her face. She so pretty and my wolf told me to claim her right now. It not like I dont want to claim her. Because she have been through the miserable way when she at Silver Pack.

            "Hai, sorry to interrupt this moment. I haven't introduced myself properly to you. My name is Theo Thompson. The Future King Werewolf. Nice to meet you mate" grinning while looking at her.

            She just smile and "It ok. Haha. My name is Bella Deighton. The only heir of Blue Moon Pack. Nice to meet you too Theo". Her eye look at me. We staring at each other. Suddenly the coughing sound disturbing our moments. And it was my Beta Lucas. Rolled my eye at him.

          "Sorry interrupt Alpha. But The King summon both of you at the meeting room with the other Alpha present. Can we go now. Hate to ruin you guy sweet moment. We have something to talk about". We stand up and make our way to the meeting room. With many Alpha and Luna from many pack coming in.

"I believe you all witnessed what was happen just a moment ago. Alpha Terry slaughter all people at Blue Lake Pack. So, the Alex will take over the duties being Alpha. The Alpha ceremony will held this sunday. Which mean 3days coming soon." My dad spoken and he looks at Bella.

Bella POV
             I can hear The Alpha King mindlink me about stay behind after all the Alpha back to they chamber.

~Bella, you will stay later. I have a word. Nodded and stay still.

" That all for today. We will meet again when the Alex ceremony begin. You all may dismissed". All Alpha and Luna stand up and walk away.

"Bella! This is not you place, why are you being here with all the Alpha." Huhhh. More drama again. There it goes, Drama Queen. Jane. Uhhhh. I already hate her.

" Why do you so fuxxking care and what do you mean I can't be here. The King summon me here. Why don't you ask The King. " She looks away and bow to The King.

" My apologies your majesty. Bella is just an Omega, she being rude for coming here. Bella, Our Alpha Alex ask me to search you. Instead you coming here and sit next to Theo. He's my mate". My eye widen when she say Theo was her mate.

          Theo suddenly stand up" I'm sorry but what is your name and do I know you my lady?"." Oh so you don't remember me babe, don't you forget. Our last time being together was last years. When your having birthday at the castle, it me Jane Maskov." she looks toward Theo, bitting her mouth and and give flying kiss to Theo.

" Why that bitch flirting with our mate". Claire was pissed off plus annoyed already when she saw that Jane flirting with our mate. A small growled as warning coming out of my chest.

"JANE, I'M SUGGEST YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY MATE BECAUSE I'M HIS TRUE MATE!" I let out my Alpha scent to let her know. My turn dark as I look toward her. She look shocked and stumble.

"Nuuu uhh. Your mate was Alpha Alex. He told me bout that. There no way Theo was your mate. Your rank just Omega. And why do you smell like an Alpha". She frown and her hand touched her chin wonder why.

"First thing is my name is Bella Deighton. I'm not Omega idiotta. I am daughter of Alpha Blue Lake pack. The one that your former Alpha kill and slaughter whole packs. Is that in to your brain my Jane!
The second thing I am not Alex mate. He already rejected me last week. ". "Nuuuu uhhhh. That is not true." she looks at me and The King.

"Is that true Theo". Theo just nodding his head and she just looks pale. Take that bitch. "unfortunately that is true, and will you get out. We have discussed thing here privately ." The king says.

Before she get out, she give me look that she will get me later. I dont give a fuck about her drama queen scenario. The royal guard close the meeting room.

" Before we discussed about your power necklace Bella. Didn't you aware that is, you are the powerful she-wolf. The myth one, legendary say that is only Pure Alpha blood was the rare one. It happens when your parents also Alpha. Bloodline from both family also alpha. You are powerful one my dear Bella. We need to protect you because you are rare. We might be have a war with Lycan once the new about Theo having mate. A powerful mate." Didn't The King say WAR! LYCAN!

Sorry stop in the middle of the conversation.
Hihihi. So hate me if you all think I am didn't finished the chapter.
Let it be..
I will it later..
So thank and don't forget.
COMMENT AND VOTE❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
6.53AM
28/10/2021