Chapter 11

I need you to make right decision my Bella.
Because it might effect your future.
-KUMANG GODDESS-

Bella POV
           On the way back to the castle. Theo didn't speak to me. It was so awkward. How did I can say. Silent along the ride.

         But somehow he took glaring and me and then. Just play for his phone.

        Besides, I noticed that his Beta, Lucas mindlink his. They didn't know that I can hear people thoughts or mindlink.

"Are you sure you want bring her along. What about your Aliana?". He just shrugged and didn't utter a word. Lucas only focus driving.

"It wasn't my decision want bring her home, my father say want her going home with us. Plan for a WAR with Lycan. We need her. As you can see that day. Her aura was intimidating and powerful. She will be perfect Queen to our kingdom." silence again.

"Aliana is your fiancee badass, don't you forget about that!" What the fuc*! Theo has fiancee. And yet he mate with me. I don't want to be home wreck bitch. Uhhhh.

"I don't fucking care about that Lucas! Let just  show Bella to Alpha suite. And then I will explain the whole plan to Aliana. Just shut up and drive". Theo put his mind down and keep texting.

          My mind was going to insane. My life have been fuckup since my former pack get slaughter.

       Firstly, my ex mate rejected me.
Second mate have fiancee. Oh my god. Did the moon goddess pair me with the wrong guys for this second mate.

        I don't want be home wrecked. It was about 4hours silent rode to the castle. It was huge castle and I can saw many open street at the side.

       The people was bowing to The King cartier. After Lucas park the car at the entrance not far from main door.

     I saw some girl waiting. That must be Aliana. I didn't know how to react toward her.

     Theo looked like seen ghost. Face being pale. I know what is it. I might break the bond later. Coz I know how to reverse the thing from not happening.

      Aliana open the car door at Theo side. And shrieking.

" Hello dear. Nice to see you again. I miss you a lot. Yesterday I want to give you surprise. But instead I was surprised not knowing you was visit another pack." Theo come out and hugging her, peck her lips and kiss ker hand.

"Oh I see we have visitors here right dear?" she suddenly saw me standing at side car.

"Hello. My name Aliana Arezzo. Theo fiancee and future Queen. Nice to meet you. Why are you smell like Theo?. She sniffing the air and looked towards Theo.

" She is dad new warrior. Meet her Bella Deighton. Alpha of Blue Lake." Theo say I am new warriors!

"Guys, let get inside. It kind of hot at outside". Lucas was already seen my face. Maybe he noticed that Theo was at complicated situation.

        I was already lazy at all this crazy thing happening. I just do some portable spell and I was at my suite.

     I mindlink to Lucas and tell him I was already at my room and I say to him. I know all about the mindlink thing.

It was already late dinner. I was sleepy due to the long ride. Suddenly I was at some place. Long house? What? I saw some pretty girl use some clothes look like goddess.  (picture was at above)

"Dik nemu aku sapa?" (Do you know me). My eye goes wide and she know iban language.

"Aku meh pengaja d, KUMANG ". (I your guardian KUMANG GODDESS). A what??

"Engka dik empai ngelal aku ndal, penjaga d ukai bulan. Aku meh ke meda dik". (Maybe you don't know me, but your guardian was not moon goodness. It was me who looked into you)

"Aku enda berapa ngelala, laban kami sigi enda bepangai pengarap bk bulan" (I don't really know you, but I was take moon goddess as our guardian). She just let out few chuckle and breath out.

"Aku bisi pekara penting ka padah gai dik. Aku ngarap dik ulih mikir hal ke betul ngau manah. Laban aku meda masa depan d ngau Theo nda manah jalai ya". (I have something important to tell you. I hope you will make right decision with Theo. Your journey will end not good by the end of your journey). What did she say. Me and Theo didn't have good ending.

"Ku meri dik masa bepikir sebedau dik ngagak keputusan tik amat. Aku akan datai ngiga dik baru" (I will give you time to think about it. I will come by for you later).

KUMANG GODDESS give bella some word.
Woooooow...
Theo is a bad guys or good guys.
Why Lycan and KUMANG say something bad about Theo.
Gonna find it at the next chapter.
Don't forget to comment and VOTE❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
11.41PM
3/11/2021