Chapter 28

"Oh my goddes, Alpha this is ur heat."
-Sera-

Bella POV
Since my encounter with the KELING WOLF, almost 2weeks but something was off. But, I don't know what is it.

Every time I saw Diana, she has that sex and rogue scent on it. But how could Theo didn't notice that. Then I saw she have that small necklace, maybe that covered her scent.

I decided to don't want waste my time thinking about Diana and that weird thing around her.

I decided to do my meditation. I want to expand my foreseen to the future and practice my mind like the KUMANG GODDESS told me to.

Danny was busy training the warriors for this coming war. But suddenly the siren and the hog loudest hear at the hall, it the sign for war.

We haven't prepared yet for it. But I knew, Danny was way more prepared because I told him it was unpredictable war.

The rogues was not follow the date for war. They was attacked while us didn't prepare for it.

Theo was changing to his black wolf to lead the war along with other elite wolf. The rogues was attacked at border front gate. But, where is Diana?

I don't care about other, but I hurry up and led the children and other parent to secret chamber. After that, my body was feel so hot.

It feel like hot waves through my body.
Then, Sera was suddenly appear.
"Oh my goddes, Alpha this is your heat."
What! Heat through the middle of war. Crazy!

"What heat, me and Danny already mating to each other. But why the heat is coming right now Sera". Damn, hot wave was painful like being poke by needle thousands time. Winced to the pain. The fuck!

"My apologies Alpha, you need to finish this heat mating wave. When heat waves coming through, you will have some power that will gave you benefit. The Moon goddess and Kumang goddess gave you the gift. But you have to end it with your chosen mate. I will buy time for both of you finishing the task". She bow her head and change to her something rare wolf, her wolf recognise me and off to fight those rogues.

(Sera wolf)

(Sera wolf)

I am quickly mind link Danny about it, and he also told me that he can feel me through our link. He also understands that. Trust me, heat wave while war, It was worst painful than mate cheating wave one.

(sorry guys, I don't want write the steamy mature here)

Something in me click, I can feel the power up when we're done mating again. My necklace colour becoming more brightness.

Danny also the same, he can feel it to. He use the bracelet that KELING gave to him. Our plan was find the Rogue Leader and fight him.

Our surroundings was many wolf and rogues keep fighting. The warriors was lose to the rogues, because they use our fighting skill. But, Elite wolf was busy fighting with other.

Somehow the rogues was outnumbered and why are they keep heading to my ways. Not to the King him self. I try to push some info from the rogues that I fight and he tell me that Oscar was after my necklace.

If my necklace goes to bad guy, then the world will be like Rogues and they will conquered it all.

"Hey beautiful Bella, look what we got here".
I spot someone that muscular and the scent was terrible, yeah he is the Oscar. His scent was like Diana one, Diana mate.

"I think you know who I am Bella Deighton. You look resemble to your mother Bella." He just gave smirking.

"You are Diana mate, aren't you? You also watched our warriors training silently". His eye go wide but them he chuckle a bit.

"Hahaha, how do you know that stupid mate was mine huh".

"Your sex scent was all over her and the baby her carried also your". He clapping hand.

"Hand over that necklace bella, after that I will end of this all" Rogue made a deal. Nahhh, bluffing.

"No. I won't gave it to you". He look very anger by my answer and he change to his wolf. Before he could attack me, I was gave my full control to Claire. Let Claire take charge to that big bad wolf.

He started the attack by attacking me from behind and continued to throw me into a nearby tree. I didn't think he could guess my actions the next one, all i can see was blood from my back fur.

The power surge through me when I have my first battle with the who is the masterminded killings my parents. Danny come from behind me and we becoming one.

The one that was the legendary state. The one mighty powerful she-wolf and Lycan combined.

Asian Legendary Wolfs Lycan.

To be continued....

Sorry guyss..
Busy with my Chinese New years..
Have a little time write it...

Don't forget to comment and vote❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA92-
10.02AM
19/2/2022