10

The next morning, Arieon woke up with a very painful headache. "God", she groaned in pain as she held her head with her hands. A frown formed on her lips as she felt something heavy weigh her down as she tried to move.

She raised her leg up and winced in pain as her lower region throbbed achingly. Her eyes widened as she realized that she was naked under the covers.

She tried to sit up straight but something heavy was holding her down. She placed her hand on it and discovered that it was an atm. She looked to her side to see the owner of the arm and her heart dropped.

Vincenzo was fast asleep looking as peaceful as a baby. Her mouth went dry as she tried to remember what happened last night. They got drunk and went home, that was a she could remember.

Tears formed in her eyes as she failed to remember what happened next. She peeled the cover away from her body and her eyes zeroed on the evidence of last night's events on the bed.

A sob left her mouth as she began to shake Enzo. "Enzo wake up!", She cried out as she tried to wake him up.

"Woman, chill", he groaned as he say up straight. Strings of Italian profanities left his mouth as he groaned at the pounding headache he was experiencing.

"Enzo, what did you do?", She asked as she cried her heart out. He looked at her with a confused expression. "What did I do?", He asked her, almost sounding dumb. A sob left her mouth. "We're both naked!", She cried and hit his chest. Then the events of last night rushed into his memory.

He cursed and ran his hand through his hair. "You can't blame me. We were both drunk. In fact, blame yourself for this. You're the one that made the move on me and begged me", he defended. That seemed to make her angrier

"You should have stopped me!", She screamed at him but he wasn't showing any sign of remorse. "I was drunk. Should I explain how drunk people behave to you?", He glared at her. She swallowed hard and stood up from the bed.

She grabbed a blanket from the floor and wrapped it around her body. She whimpered in pain as she wobbled towards the door. "I hate you!", She screamed at him before walking out and slamming the door shut.

Enzo sighed and got off the bed. His gaze fell on the blood stain on the bed. No wonder she was making a big deal out of it. Now, he felt guilty.

"Well done, Vincenzo", he spat to himself sarcastically and clapped his hands as he made his way to the bathroom after calling a maid to come and change his bed sheets.

Arieon slammed the door of her room shut and fell on her knees as a sob wrecked through her. Fat tears fell on the floor as she screamed her lungs out.

The door opened and Agatha walked in holding a nylon full of first aid. Seeing her state of distress, she dropped the nylon on the bed and went to kneel beside Arieon. "It's okay, Arieon. Don't cry" she said as she pulled her to her chest. Arieon cried, "I can't believe I slept with him, Agatha".

"Don't beat yourself up about it, Arieon", Agatha consoled her. "I literally threw myself at him", Arieon cried. "Stop crying. Everything will be okay", Agatha told her. "He was still blaming me", she told her. Agatha sighed. Enzo will always be Enzo.

"I know you feel ashamed of yourself, don't cry anymore. You were drunk, it wasn't your fault. You're stronger than this", Agatha told her.

This situation was like deja Vu for Agatha as she remembered how she was in Arieon's position. Shoving her horrible past aside, she help Arieon to stand up. "Don't cry anymore", Agatha helped her to wipe her tears and pulled her in a hug.

"Take those Advil pills in the nylon while I go and draw a warm bath for you", Agatha told her and she nodded.

Throughout the whole day, Agatha spent time with Arieon helping her to heal. "You'll be okay. Do you want to make brownies with me?", Agatha asked her.

"Okay, let's go", Arieon smiled and she sighed in relief. She wasn't sure if Arieon would accept the request but now she was sure she had made progress with her.

They got downstairs and entered the kitchen to make the chocolatey delicacy.

After spending hours of making a mess in the kitchen and talking about their favorite actors and movies, they decided to clean the kitchen up.

"So what is your relationship with Matteo and Vincenzo?", Arieon asked her as they washed their hands. Agatha's cheeks immediately reddened as her mouth opened but nothing came out.

"I'm listening", Arieon teased her. Agatha playfully glared at her as she dried her hands. "It's not what you think", Agatha sighed at her. "I'm not thinking anything", Arieon grinned at her and she let out a noise which made her laugh.

There was a loud knock on the door and the two women turned to look at each other in confusion. "I'll get it", Agatha said but Arieon shook her head. "I'll go", she said standing up. As she left the kitchen, Agatha quickly grabbed a bucherring knife in case things wanted to get ugly.

Arieon walked towards the large double doors and opened it. A beautiful woman walked in. Her black hair was flowing down her back in waves like a waterfall.

"How may I help you please?", Arieon asked her politely as she tried not to feel intimidated by this beautiful woman standing in front of her.

The woman gave her a once over before sizing her up distastefully. An oversized top, baggy sweatshirt and her hair in a messy bun with sweat on her forehead, what could Enzo possibly want with s woman like this? She's even fat!, She thought.

"You're the one Enzo stopped seeing me for, aren't you?", She asked as she brought out a nail file from her Gucci bag to file her manicured nails.

Arieon blinked in surprise. "Excuse me?", She asked her. The woman raised a brow, "You can help by excusing yourself out of Enzo's life. I don't know what you did to make him choose you over me but I'm sure you aren't as satisfying in bed than me".

Now, Arieon was irritated with this woman. Agatha walked into the living room, "Isabella, I suggest you take your leave now". Isabella chuckled and rolled her eyes, "I'm not going anywhere till I see Enzo and he'll explain why he abandoned me for this fat thing".

"Excuse me. Just because you're slim and tall doesn't give you the audacity to talk horrible about someone else", Arieon glared at her. She wished she could also her but she was a few inches taller than her.

"Isabella, please stop all these noises. You're giving me a headache. Why are you even here?", Enzo walked into the living room holding his head in pain. "Babe, why did you leave me for her?", Isabella pointed at an angry looking Arieon.

Enzo sighed and rubbed his face. He was very tired and wished to continue the sleeping session he was having before Isabella cane to make noise in his house.

"Isn't it obvious or should I explain why people get married?", He gave her a deadpanned look making her eyes widen. "You left me for her?! This fat girl!", She exclaimed. "Correction, Arieon isn't fat. She had tasteful curves that include round ass and full breasts, thank you very much. Besides, she's ready to give me kids while you're not", he said with a yawn.

Arieon's mouth dropped in shock at what he had just said while a small smile formed on Agatha's lips. "You're not serious, are you?", Isabella said in disbelief as she approached him. He raised his hand stopping her. "Whatever floats your boat. Now, take your leave or else I'll tell my men to do the job. I'm going back to bed", he yawned and turned around to leave.

"Enzo, you're high! I was with you for all those years, even when your sister died! Even when you fucked a those girls!", Isabella screamed making him freeze on the stairs.

Agatha and Arieon's eyes widened as they watched Enzo's body tense. He turned around and clenched his jaw as he glared viciously at Isabella. "Say one more word, I fucking dare you! I won't even hesitate to out a bullet through your head", he growled at her making her move back in fear.

She then ran out if the mansion for the sake of her life. "Stupid bitch", he grumbled and turned to make his way up the stairs.

Arieon turned to Agatha, "His sister died?". Agatha sighed and nodded, "Yes, but that's a story to be told by him". Now, Arieon felt for him. It was a very terrible thing to lose your loved one.