17

"Then you throw it like this", Agatha said as she effortlessly threw a knife at the bullseye's board. It got stuck at the red dot.

That made Arieon blink several times. "I'm not sure if I can do that", Arieon said with a nervous chuckle. Agatha laughed and went to remove the knife. "Just relax your muscles when you raise your hand up and contract them when you want to throw the knife", she said as she handed her the knife.

Today was the day she started learning defense training and thankfully, she was starting it with Agatha first. "I don't know how to do that", Arieon admitted sheepishly. "Just do as I say, okay?", Agatha said and she nodded. "Raise your hand above your head, gently", she said Arieon obeyed.

"Now, throw with force", Agatha said. Arieon obeyed and threw the knife. It landed on one of the blue rings. "That was close", Agatha said and Arieon nodded. "Let's try that again", Agatha said as she went to remove the knife.

"This time, try to move all your strength from your arm to just your finger tips", she said as she gave her the knife. Arieon looked at her like she had grown three heads and she laughed. "Just try what I said out first", she said and Arieon shrugged.

"Here goes nothing", she sighed and did exactly as told. The knife landed on the red dot surprising her. Agatha laughed and clapped. "Did I just do that?", Arieon asked and she nodded. A squeal left her mouth and she clapped too.

"When you get better at that, we'll move to forks", Agatha said and she nodded. "I can't wait to throw those on Enzo", Arieon joked and they laughed.

After more trials, her next trainer came. "Hey", Marcus greeted her.

For the past two hours, she was learning how to shoot a gun and how to pick locks. She was tired and hungry. She wasn't going to lie but guns are heavy.

"You look out of breath", Enzo said as he walked in. She was laying on the floor with her body spread like a star fish and her eyes closed.

She looked hot in just a pair of gray yoga pants and a gray sport's bra. "Break time is over", he said as he stood in front of her. She opened her eyes to look at him. "I didn't realize I had a break", she glare at him. Before she knew it, she was on her feet

Thanks a lot, Enzo, she glared at him. "Now, let's begin", he said and she groaned. She sighed and looked at him. "What am I supposed to do now?", She asked. "Attack me", he said and she frowned.

"I don't attack people. They attack and I run away", she said and he raised his brows in amusement. This woman was really something else.

"Let's do the reverse", he said and she shook her head. "let's just call it a day", she suggested and he shook his head. "Get into fighting stance", he ordered and she frowned. She didn't want to fight him or have any physical contact with him.

"I don't know what a fighting stance is", she admitted. He nodded and stepped closer to her making her move backwards. "I'm not going to hurt you", he said and she nodded before staying put.

He went to her back and placed his hands in her waist making her to let out a small quiet gasp. Damn! Her skin was soft, her skin tingled from his touch which caused heat to rush to get cheeks.

"If you want to pounce on someone with full force, you have to get low like this", he said a little too close to her ear as he lowered her down a little. He placed his thigh in between hers and separate them.

"Then your arms will be like this", he said as he repositioned her arms and balled her fist. In a he was doing, she held her breath. She didn't know how to react with the way he was touching her bare skin. It made her want to jump on his and kiss him. And in no way in hell was she even going to think of doing that.

"You look okay. Now throw a punch", he said and her eyes widened. "What?", She asked. "Punch me", he rolled his eyes and she shook her head. "I only hurt people with words not physically", she said and he rolled his eyes.

"If I harass you, will you punch me?", He asked. "Shut the fuck up!", She screamed as she punch him but he held her hand. "You've got an amazing strength, love", he commented in amusement. If she actually hit him, it would leave a bruise on his skin.

"Thanks?", She asked. He chuckled and twisted her hand making her scream as she was pulled to his chest. "Fuck, Vincenzo let me go! It hurts!", She screamed in pain as he increased the pressure on her arm.

"You need to learn how to throw a punch and twist arms", he said as he released her. She immediately ran away from him and cradled her arm with the other.

"Fuck you", she spat at him. He nodded, "We'll do that after the training". Her eyes widened, "What?". He let out a laugh, "I'm just kidding". She let out a sigh of relief and then glared at him.

"Now, back to the task", he said and moved towards her. She let out a scream as he attacked her. She ran to the other side of the room. "You're pretty fast for a short person", he said in amusement. "Thanks for the compliment", she said and then screamed when he grabbed her by her arm and pushed her to the wall.

His hand was on her neck as he pinned get to the wall. This was when they noticed their serious height difference. Him being 6'4 and her being 5'6 made the situation ten times worse.

Then they felt as if the temperature in the room got hotter. Her eyes dropped from his eyes to his lips and so did he. His lips were so captivating that she wondered how they felt.

"Enzo", she breathed as he pushed himself to her and placed his hands under her armpit to carry her up. She immediately wrapped her legs around his waist. "Arieon", his voice was an octave lower sending shivers down her skin.

She really wanted to kiss his lips. They were so attractive. "Fuck it", he groaned and smashed his lips on hers.

Her arms circled his neck and his arms circled her waist. He pushed her to the wall. Her fingers threaded his hair making him moan the more.

He bit her lower lip causing her to gasp and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in. She tasted like apple juice and chocolate. A nice but weird mixture.

A moan left her mouth as he gave her butt a small squeeze. She couldn't care about what she thought before. Kissing Enzo was one of the best things she has ever done.

They pulled away to catch their breaths. If anyone heard them, they'd think they ran a marathon race.

"Do you regret it?", He asked making her look up. His gray eyes looked so mesmerizing. "No", she breathed out. He placed his lips on her collar bone causing her to gasp. "E-Enzo", she stuttered as he sucked on the soft skin.

She felt as if her whole body was on fire. She gripped his shirt as he bit the skin causing her to moan loudly.

She felt herself getting wet and his hardness was poking her. "Do you want me?", He asked. His voice vibrated on her skin. She looked up and they locked eyes.

She knew that if they did it, there was no denial anyway. They were both sober and they knew it.

"In here?", She asked him in embarrassment. He chuckled and placed a tender kiss on her lips. "Where else?", He said. A small blush formed on her lips as she nodded. "I want you", she said and that was all the permission he needed.