37

"This is horrible", Arieon groaned in pain as she tried to balance the pain she was feeling at her lower back. "Just relax", Agatha told her. "Relax? That's easier said than done. I can't even rest on my back!", Arieon exclaimed.

Agatha rolled her eyes but continued to massage her lower back to ease her pain. "Why is stomach this big? Is this normal at all?", Arieon complained. "I thought you were a doctor?", Agatha asked incredulously. Arieon glared at her, "Don't use that against me. I'm just a doctor that treats sick people, not a gynecologist".

"Okay, okay", Agatha raised her hands up in surrender. "Don't remove your hands", Arieon whined like a baby making Agatha laugh. Arieon's pregnancy was already nine months. Her stomach was so big that she thought it was abnormal. The doctor assured her that it happens in some situations.

"The stretch marks are ugly", Arieon complained. "They're not. You're just being emotional", Agatha chuckled. Enzo and Matteo walked into the living room and saw they're women there.

Enzo's heart swelled up with joy at the sight of his pregnant wife but he kept a straight face. "Are you ladies okay?", Matteo asked. "Do we look okay? Do I look okay?", Arieon asked annoyed. Agatha glared at Matteo, "She's in a mood right now". "Aren't you meant to be resting?", He asked her.

Enzo went to Arieon and crouched down in front of her. "Are you okay?", He asked softly. "Maybe", she mumbled. "I don't fucking know! But I know I'm hungry", she groaned. The two men laughed. "I'll get you something to eat", Enzo stood up.

"Be careful", Matteo pecked Agatha on her cheek and followed after Enzo to he kitchen. "You guys should get married already", Arieon said. "I don't think I like the idea of me being pregnant in a wedding dress", Agatha chuckled.

"But your baby will carry his surname, right?", Arieon asked. Agatha nodded, "Of course". "What do you want to name him?", Arieon asked her. "I don't know. Maybe an Italian or English name", Agatha shrugged.

"How the hell am I supposed to climb up the stairs with this big bump?", Arieon groaned as she placed a hand on her big belly. "You'll be fine", Enzo said as he walked into living room holding a plate of sandwiches. "I think you should install an elevator", she said as she collected the plate from him.

"Where would that be?", Matteo asked. "Beside the staircase", Arieon replied. "Good point", Agatha added. "It's just because the both of you are pregnant, relax and then sleep", Enzo said as he rolled his eyes.

Agatha laughed while Arieon pouted. "Why are you guys even home?", She asked. "To check on you two", Matteo replied. "Thanks a lot", Arieon said sardonically. She didn't believe that Enzo would come home to see any of them.

For the past one week, he hasn't been home early. He'd come to bed late at night and leave at dawn. She always blamed her pregnancy hormones for making feel sad Everytime she woke up. But deep down, she knew it was because she loved him.

"Why are you crying?", Enzo asked as he noticed tears falling down Arieon's cheeks. "I'm not crying", she denied. Avoiding his eyes, she ate her food and mumbled incoherent words. Agatha rubbed her back in understanding.

"Well, we need to head back now", Enzo said as he stood up. Matteo stood up also. "We'll see you guys later", Matteo said as he went to kiss Agatha. Enzo kissed Arieon on her forehead and wiped her tears. "Be careful", he told her. "Come home early", she whispered silently. She thought he didn't hear her but he actually heard her very clearly. The only person that did hear her was Matteo.

Later that day, Arieon successfully made her way back to the bedroom. It was already nighttime and she was feeling tired tired abd exhausted. "I think I'm going to die", she mumbled as Agatha helped her unto the bed.