15

Arieon was busy painting a picture when her phone began to ring. She put down the paint brush and smiled as she saw the caller ID.

"Hey", she said as she picked up. "Hey beautiful", Lucas voice boomed in her ears making her small smile stretch wider. "Hey, Lucas. Aren't you meant to be at work?", She asked.

"I am at work. I'm having break", he said and she nodded. "Aren't you supposed to be looking for a job?", He asked her. She chuckled, "My husband won't allow me to have a job. It's a miracle I'm allowed to go outside".

Lucas chuckled, "Will he allow you to leave the house today?". "I couldn't care less but I guess so", she answered and he laughed. "How about we go to get something to eat?", He offered. "Aren't you on break?", She asked as she sat up straight.

"I'm the boss", he said. "Okay, where should we meet?", She said as she stood up from the bed. "I'll pick you up", he said. "No!", She shouted immediately and her eyes widened. "Why?", She could hear the frown in his voice.

Damn it, she couldn't tell on the mafia. They'd kill both her and him without a second thought.

"I'm already going out, so I'll just meet you at a shop or restaurant", she quickly said. "Okay, the McDonald's we met yesterday", he said. "That's perfect. I'll see you soon", she said and hung up. She went to her closet and got dresses in a pair of black leather pants and a white shirt with a leather jacket.

She grabbed her phone and walked out of her room. "Where are you going dressed like a biker girl? Not that I'm complaining", Matteo asked as she walked into the living room. She turned to see Matteo with his head laid on Agatha's lap while she read a book.

Agatha looked up to see her and a raised a brow. Enzo walked in and stopped in his tracks looking at Arieon. "Where are you going?", He asked.

"None of your business", she retorted. Enzo rolled his eyes at her attitude, "From dressing like a bitch to acting like a bitch". That made her glare at him harder.

Matteo sighed and sat up straight. "Stop fighting like old couples", he said. Arieon rolled her eyes, "I'm going to McDonald's to get something to eat". "With your male friend", Enzo said in disgust making her turn to glare at him. He really had a way of getting on her nerves without even trying.

That was when she realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. Her eyes widened as she immediately snapped them up to meet his. He smirked as he saw her cheeks reddened.

"Whatever, I'm out of here", she groaned and turned to leave. He brought out his phone and quickly dialed Alberto's number.

"Yes Capo", he answered. "Drive Mrs. Armani to her destination", Enzo said. "Yes, Capo" he said and Enzo hung up.

"Stupid arrogant man", Arieon grumbled as she walked out of the mansion. She so much wished she could hit him with her combat boots.

A black Audi stopped in front of her. The driver's seat opened and Alberto smiled at her, "Capo asked me to drive you". She smiled at him and went to the other side to get in. "Thanks, Alberto", she said and he nodded.

He started the car and drove to her destination. "Thank you so much, Alberto. I'll call you", she said as she got out of the car. He nodded, "No problem".

She walked out of the car and ran her hand through her hair before walking into the large McDonald's restaurant. As she walked in, her eyes roomed the area for a set of familiar blue eyes.

She spotted him by the corner and quickly went to approach him. "Hey", she said making him look up. "Black suits you. It makes you look badass", he said as she sat in front of him. A laugh left her mouth and she shook her head.