51

"Daddy!", Alessa ran into the kitchen with he brothers on her tail. She ran and hid between his legs. "Alessa, stop being a baby", Antonio pouted and crossed his arms. "What's going on?", Enzo said as he placed the tray of food on the island. He was making a snack for them while they were playing in the backyard. "I don't want to swing, they'll push me hard and I'll fly", Alessa told him.

"I thought you said you wanted to fly", Andrea said. The girl shook her head. "I said I wanted wings", she said. Her brother looked at her in confusion. Enzo sighed and shook his head at his triplets. "How about we all play at the swing together?", he suggested. The three children looked up at their father with happiness shining in their eyes. "Are you sure you're not busy?", Andrea said. "No, I'm not busy. But if you don't want me to play with you...", Enzo trailed off as he turned to leave. "NO!", the children yelled and he burst out laughing.

"Okay, head on first and I'll follow", he told them. The children scurried out of the kitchen and Enzo sighed. He walked out of the kitchen and entered the living room when his phone began to ring. He frowned as he saw an unknown number. As he picked up the call, Matteo walked in with wide eyes. "Armani", the caller said. Enzo's jaw clenched as he heard the voice. "What do you want?", he asked. "It's simple, to have a talk with you", the caller said.

"No way in hell", Enzo spat. "Oh really?", the caller chuckled. "We'll see about that", he said and hung up. Angrily, Enzo put the phone back in his pocket and looked up at Matteo. "Don't freak out, okay?", Matteo said as he walked towards him. "Spill it out now", Enzo demanded. "The Scottish Mafia abducted Arieon", Matteo quickly said.

Enzo let out strings of curses as he began to pace around the room. His body began to shake out of anger. "What the fuck was she doing that made her get caught?", he growled as he pulled on his hair. "We're the men watching her?", he asked Matteo. "They got killed", Matteo grumbled angrily. "Gordon is going to die", Enzo growled.

Arieon woke up with a dry cough. She felt her lungs burn as she tried to exhaled the chemical she inhaled earlier. "Ah, I see you're awake", an unfamiliar voice rang through the dark room. Arieon tried to move but she was tied a metallic chair. Her ankles were also tied tightly that any movement would hurt her.

"Damsel in distress?", the voice chuckled. "Who the fuck are you?!", Arieon snapped. "I see you have a sharp mouth. I never knew Vincenzo liked his women feisty", the voice said. Arieon glared into the dark space. She didn't like the idea of being in a dark room with a stranger. "Whatever problems you have with Vincenzo is none of my concern", she said. "Oh really? I thought you are his wife, aren't I correct?", the voice asked.

"You're wrong. Now, shut the fuck up and show yourself already!", Arieon said angrily. Then, a light bulb was switched on. It wasn't bright and everywhere was dim but she was able to make out a dark huge figure. "Now that I've seen you, can I take my leave?", Arieon asked impatiently. The man laughed. "You're a really feisty one, aren't you?", he laughed and walked closer to her.

"Sorry, but no. Not when we haven't gotten to know each other", he said as his features became clearer. "I don't want to know you", she retorted. "You don't have a say", he said as he was now standing in front of her. He was tall, around 6'4 with well built body full of muscles. He had Auburn coloured hair with brown eyes. He would have been beautiful in her eyes if he didn't have an ugly personality.

"Bitch", Arieon mumbled angrily. The man laughed and grabbed her chin making her wince at how hard the pressure was. "Listen here, slut. Watch who you're talking to. I am Gordon Novok, the Don of the Scottish Mafia and Newsflash, you're far away from Italy", he said and her eyes widened.

Not again!, she gulped. "You're in Scotland", he chuckled darkly abd stood to his full height. Swallowing her fear, she glared at him. "Your point of taking me?", she asked. "Well, you are a beautiful woman and your features are tasteful", Gordon said and she scowled in disgust. "Your dear husband and I have a disagreement to settle", he said.

"And you think Enzo will come looking for me?", she asked with a bitter laugh. Gordon raised a curious brow, "And why would you say that?". She chuckled and shook her head, "He and I are not together so you're just wasting your time", she said even though she tried to mask the hurt in her voice. Enzo would never come for her, not after how she showed how unfaithful she was to him.

"If that's the case, you must have known some secrets about his Mafia", Gordon said as he eyes her. "Even if I know anything,why would I tell you?", she said with rolled eyes. "Mind your mouth", he warned. "I'm scared", she said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes again. A loud smack rang through the room as Arieon closed her eyes with her head turned to the side. Her cheek was stinging with a hot and painful sensation.

She chuckled bitterly, "You hit like a girl". Gordon got angrier and hit her again on her other cheek. "Watch your mouth, bitch", he snapped. Not wanting to be provoked the more, he walked away from her. "See you tomorrow and we'll have some fun", he said before walking out if the room. The sound of the lock rang through the room and she let out a sigh. "Someone will come for me, right?", she whispered to no one in particular. "Who am I kidding, I'm far away from home", she chuckled as she shook her head.

She let out a sigh and looked up at the ceiling. "What time is it?", she mumbled. "I wonder how long I've been asleep", she said before closing her eyes. "Ouch", she winced as the stinging sensation spread through her face. "He didn't hit like a girl at all", she groaned.