52

Arieon opened her eyes to the creaking and loud slamming of the door. Gordon walked in whistling loudly much to Arieon's displeasure. "Would it kill you to shut up?", she said angrily as she glared at him. He narrowed his eyes at her. Yes, she was beautiful but her attitude was something he didn't like. "I think I can make a good use of your mouth if you don't learn manners", he said with a sly grin. Arieon's nose scrunched up in disgust as she looked away.

This man is disgusting!, she sighed and closed her eyes. "Now, let's start from the beginning", Gordon said and approached her. "Good day, my lady. I can see that you enjoyed yourself throughout the night", he said. "Of course I did but you know what would be nice?", Arieon asked. "And what would that be?", he asked. "For you to shut the fuck up!", she snapped. "Stupid whore", he growled and slapped her hard that she mistakenly bit her lip.

She coughed a little and then chuckled, "I hope you're enjoying keeping as a toy". "You're only a pawn", he said to her. "In your chess piece?", she laughed. "Never, I may just be a bait. If anyone would come for me, just know you're dead. With the way I see things, you're just wasting your time because no one is coming for me", she said. "You're trying to away me", he said.

"I don't fancy swaying fools", Arieon said. "Any more words and your tongue would be cut off", Gordon threatened. "Just one more thing. Fuck off", she said with a sweet smile. With a frustrated and angry groan, he stormed out of the room. Arieon let out a satisfied laugh and then sighed. I never knew how satisfying it was to be annoying, she thought with a smile.

A few minutes later, a strange man walked into the room holding a roll of duck tape. She let out a sigh knowing what was to come. "Seriously?", she said. "You made him very angry", the man said and he cut a long piece of tape out. "You're all wasting your time. But, I couldn't care less, y'all still going to hell", Arieon said with a shrug. The man rolled his eyes and sealed her out with the tape. You're short!, she wanted to say but her mouth was already sealed shut.

She let out a muffled sigh and watched the man leave. As the door was slammed shut and locked, she felt her stomach grumble a little. I haven't eaten for about nineteen hours, I guess, she shrugged.

__________________

"She's all the way in Scotland?!", Enzo yelled at his men. They all nodded showing no sign of fear at his fury. They knew better than to be scared in front of their boss, he'll have they're heads and decorate his wall with them.

"Yes, Capo. We don't know where but we believe their home base is where they are", Marco, one of them said. Enzo sighed and slumped back in his chair. "Vincenzo, take it easy. My men are already on the case", his father said. "I can't take it easy anymore. She's always getting into trouble, thanks to me", Enzo grumbled. He looked back at his men, "Go, gather more information and report back to me immediately".

The men nodded and walked out of the office. Enzo let out an angry groan and rubbed his face with his hands. "We've found where they are, we're half way done", Emiliano tried to calm his son. For the first time in years, Enzo felt relaxed by his father's words. "I can't believe they had to take her just to lure me over to them", he said with a tired sigh. The door opened and Brea walked in with a tray of food in her hands.

"I brought lunch for you guys", she said as she walked in and placed the tray on the small coffee table in the middle of the office. Enzo stood up and exhaled. "I need to do something", he said and walked out of the office. Emiliano watched his wife look at the closed door with sadness. Her heart broke as she saw her son's tired face.

Enzo let out a frustrated sigh as he walked into the living room. The triplets were sprawled on the floor coloring and doodling in their drawing books. On the coffee table was a tray of snacks and drinks for them to feast on while they kept themselves busy.

Antonio was the first to look up from his drawing to see his father. He frowned as he saw his father's tired face. He stood up and went to meet his father. "Daddy?", he said. The other children looked up and stood up to meet their father.

"Yeah, Tony?", Enzo said as he went to sit on the couch. The three children climbed onto the couch along with him. "What's wrong, daddy?", Antonio asked. "Nothing is wrong, son", Enzo said. Andrea frowned and shook his head, "You can tell us, daddy". Enzo sighed. "Nothing's wrong, guys. Daddy is just tired", he said. "Is it about mommy?", Alessa asked. Enzo's brows furrowed, "Why would you say that?".

"Mommy is not always around and for sometime, you've been looking grumpy and sad", she said to him. Enzo raised a brow at his daughter. "Nothing is wrong, I promise", he said to them. "If nothing is wrong, can we see mommy?", Andrea asked with puppy eyes. The others followed suit. "Please daddy?", they begged. Enzo's jaw clenched and unclenched as he struggled to think of what to say. A normal father wouldn't tell his kids that his mother had been kidnapped and taken to the other side of the planet.

"Mommy's very busy. She's trying to make up time for the three of you. When she comes back you'll spend time with her for as long as you like", he told them with a tight smile. Large smiles formed on the triplets' faces as they hugged their father. "Okay!", Andrea said happily. "Daddy, let's play board games!", Alessa said. "No, let's go swimming", Antonio said. "No, let's watch a movie", Andrea interjected. Enzo watched his children argue on and on untile he decided to make peace.

"We'll do everything, don't worry. First, let's go swimming", he said as he stood up. "Then, we'll play board games and then watch a movie. Good?", he asked. "Okay!", they chorused as they followed after him. Enzo ran his hand through his hair, Arieon, I'm coming for you.