31

Two months passed, everything went back to normal. Arieon's baby bump was becoming bigger and visible. Arieon went with Agatha for the ultrasound. She almost bursted out of tears when she saw the image of the small foetus growing inside her.

To top it all, the baby was a boy. When she told Enzo, he nearly lost his cool. He didn't want to look vulnerable in front of her so he smiled and headed for his office.

Ever since then, he wouldn't let her do anything by herself. To Agatha and Matteo, his behavior was cute. But to Arieon, his behavior was annoying and aggravating.

"I'm not crippled!", She glared at him. He rolled his eyes and helped her down the stairs. "You may trip and fall", he told her. "Don't you have a job to be doing?", She asked.

"I'm off", he said as they got down the stairs. "Finally", she exclaimed as he left the house. She made her way to the kitchen to look for what to eat. "I really need something to do", she mumbled as she opened the cupboard to pick a cereal.

While she was eating, Agatha walked in. She looked shaken and disturbed unlike her usual proper self. "Are you okay?", Arieon asked her. Agatha sniffled and went to sit down in front of her.

Agatha didn't even look up at her. She was trying not cry but with the comfort that was radiating from Arieon body, it was hard.

"C-can you give me a hug?", She stuttered. Arieon didn't waste time before standing up to hug her. Agatha broke down and began to cry in her arms. "I can't believe this is actually happening", she cried. "What's wrong?", Arieon asked her.

"How am I going to tell him?", Agatha cried. Arieon was already getting worried to the point that she wasn't sure what she was going to do. "Agatha, you're scaring me. Please talk", she said.

Agatha sniffled and wiped her tears. "I'm pregnant", she mumbled and Arieon's jaw dropped. "How?", She asked.

"I found out just now", Agatha said and buried her face in her hands. She was so scared. She could never be able to take care of the pregnancy. No matter how strong she proved to be, she was a shattered girl inside.

"I'm going to abort", she said. "Don't you dare think of doing that", Arieon told her. She shook her head. "You don't understand, Arieon. I can't keep the baby. I just can't", Agatha stood up and walked out of the kitchen.

Arieon quickly ran after her and grabbed her hand. "Agatha, look at me", she said. Agatha turned around to look her green eyes with her blue ones. "Arieon, you don't understand. I can't keep this baby. Matteo wouldn't want it", she said with teary eyes.

"Aren't you the one that told me that babies are the joy of ever parent?", Arieon said. Agatha sniffled and wiped her eyes, "I didn't expect to be pregnant. I don't even know how I got pregnant. For the past one month, Matteo hasn't even touched me".

Arieon's eyes widened as she realized how lonely she felt. "You miss him", she said. Agatha shook her head, "It's not like we're together or something. That's why I don't want the baby. Maybe he doesn't want me anymore".

The hurt in her voice made Arieon pull her into a hug. Agatha broke out in another sob again. "That's the reason you don't want the baby", Arieon said. "I don't know what to do", Agatha cried.

"Stop crying", Arieon told her as they pulled away. Agatha sniffled and wiped her tears. They walked up the stairs and went to Arieon's room. "You look like you haven't slept. Take a nap", Arieon told her as they walked in.

"I'm okay", Agatha told her. Arieon shook her head and pushed her gently to the bed, "Take a nap". "I'll go to my room", Agatha said. "Take a nap", Arieon said sternly. With a defeated sigh, Agatha laid down on the bed. Then she realized how tired she was. A yawn left her mouth as Arieon covered her with a blanket.

Agatha fell asleep and Arieon made her way to the kitchen. She was getting hungry every minute. As she walked into the kitchen, she stopped in her tracks and a gasp left her mouth.

Isabella was kissing Enzo by the kitchen sink. "What the hell?!", Arieon yelled making them pull apart. Isabella smirked while Enzo had a blank face. Their reaction oy intensified her anger. He didn't even look remorseful.

"What a wonderful surprise", Arieon said before turning around to walk away. Enzo turned to glare at Isabella. "What the fuck is wrong with you?", He said angrily. "She got what she deserved", Isabella rolled her eyes.

Arieon was running into one of the hallways when she heard Enzo can after her. She ignores him and ran faster. "Arieon stop, you'll hurt yourself", he said as he ran after her. She cursed as he was getting closer. Being short wasn't in her favour.

Thankfully, the mansion had different hallways that interlinked to each other. But Enzo was at advantage because of his speed.

She was about to turn right when he grabbed her arm and pulled her into him. A grunt left her mouth as she hit his chest.

"Leave me alone!", She screamed as she tried to wiggle out if his grip. "Stop being childish", he said as he tightened his grip on her. She let out a sadistic laugh. "I'm being childish? You're the one that cheated on me!", She screamed. "I didn't cheat on you", he said.

She let out a groan of frustration. "Stop feeding me all these bullshit. I'm tired of you! I'm tired of this life! I almost died because of you and now you're cheating on me!", She cried as she punched his chest.

"Arieon", he warned. "Don't use that tone on me! Enzo, I'm done with this life. I'm done with you, just let me go!", She screamed at him. "You want to leave me?", He asked her lowly. She looked up at him, "I want a divorce".

A chuckle left his mouth as he nodded, "So be it". He released his grip on her and walked away.