11 || Ideas

Midoriya was stunned. He was appalled, actually.

     He'd always thought that maybe he'd happened to have worse luck with bullies that quirkless people, but after entering a discord server for quirkless people specifically, he felt like he was going to be sick.

ur step father kyle (he/him) ₍₁₂:₀₃₎

| okay so my teacher hates me cuz im quirklesswhich isnt like new but he took off points for making the same mistake as someone else but didn't take off points on theirs??

Ell =) (she/them) ₍₁₂:₀₉₎

| what was the mistake?

| not saying u deserve it obviously we all know what its like to be discriminated against on lack of quirks but just asking

ur step father kyle (he/him) ₍₁₂:₀₉₎

| nah ur good fam. I put the wrong date i think

| yeah just checked

itss jake (they/them) ₍₁₂:₁₁₎

| thats not even a graded question wtf

Ell =) (she/them) ₍₁₂:₁₂₎

| yeah youd think its a one person kinda thing but that happened to me with one teacher and I always memorized the date before school every day to avoid it and she always took off points on petty shit like that

ur step father kyle (he/him) ₍₁₂:₁₂₎

| yeah kinda crazy how obvious they are abt it and never get called out lmao

itss jake (he/him) ₍₁₂:₁₃₎

| yeah

| anyways i gtg eat dinner

| wish me luck not getting roasted for being behind my brother lmaoo

Ell =) (she/them) ₍₁₂:₁₄₎

|can i get an f for our bud Jake

| F

ur step father kyle (he/him) ₍₁₂:₁₄₎

| F

     And that was just one of the conversations, the lightest one topic-wise, actually. There were threads upon threads above that describing horrid events, and none of them even phased the other members. They'd share experiences, and none of them seemed foreign to the other quirkless members. 

     Some of them Midoriya had to stop reading for the sake of not crying more than he had to.

     Maybe assuming he was just unlucky with the people around him was a stupid way to go. But what infuriated him more than anything, was that nobody was doing things about it.

      There were so many heroes with the ability to change these things, or at least the ability to try, but they hadn't said a word. 

     Sighing, Midoriya closed the laptop and told himself he'd talk to Mei about it tomorrow. After all, he was pretty tired from that night's patrol.

     Who the hell tries to rob a soup store for clothes?

     Maybe he should start looking specifically for drug dealers, he couldn't deal with much more insane things like that. Like that one time he stopped a naked man from running into a bar. That was definitely a thing.

     Izuku chuckled and wrote a quick few words on a sticky not for himself in the morning.

     'talk mei quirkless help tomorrow'