Chicago's window... (Chapter 3)

Okay, I've tried to write this chapter 3 times before and I keep getting interupted and losing my work!!!! Grr.... Hopefully this time I'll actuall finish writing this chappie.... Please vot and comment...I havent been getting alot on this story and it's kind of sad The only wattpader on this story who has mad an effort to read, vote, and  comment is SianyBob! it really makes a difference to me to know what my readers think. Please give feedback, even if it is negative. It is still helpful :) Thanx, and enough of me talking! On w/ the story:

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke again and this time I was in a bed. A feeing of deja vu hit me. Now where was I? I surveyed the area. I was in a bed that was blue with brown swirly designs on it. There were two beds in the room (the one I was sleeping in included).  My bed was the on the left side  of the room and was close to the window. A mini table sat in front of the window. Across from the two beds was a sink and a counter. There were two doors; one to the left of the sink and one to the right of the counter.

I got out of the bed and was greeted by cold air. Shivering, I headed to the door near the sink. Opening the door, I discovered the bathroom. I decided to go ahead and use it. After washing my hands, I opened the other door. It was a tiny closet. I moved near the second bed in the room. I tiptoed over to the bed and quickly moved the covers and closed my eyes, expecting somethig creepy to pop out. Nothing happened.

I opened my eyes and the bed was empty.

Huh? Cameron and Aaron must be in the other half of the room...

I went to the other side of the room where there was a mini desk next to the wall. It had a pad of paper, some chocolate, and a pen on it. I walked over and ate some chocolate. Then I tiptoed over to the brown couch. No one was sleeping on it either.

I wonder where Aaron and Cameron are? Did they leave me here alone? Are they coming back? Of course they are...they can't just ditch me here...can they?

There wasn't a kitchen in the room, but there was another sink and a mirror behind it. Underneath the sink was a cabinet and next to it was a mini fridge. Walking over to the frige, I grabbed some orange juice and plopped down on the couch. I turned on the TV and tuned in to the news. As usual, I was all over it. They were already investigating the kidnap and looking for me. Apparently they had some leads, but they weren't going to be giving any information. The media said my dad was on a business meeting in China but as soon as he got back he'd spend all his time looking for me. I sighed. Of course he woudn't look for me right away. He's got important business that's bigger and better than his own daughter. Sometimes, he can be the worst dad ever. The door opened and in walked in a pissed Aaron and a surprised looking Cameron.

Aaron slammed the door shut and locked it. He dug through on of the backpacks and pulled out a video camera.

"Hey. What's wrong?"

Aaron and Cameron jumped back in surprise from the sound of my voice.  "Why are you so angry Aaron?"

He growled. "Why am I so angry?!? Because the f*cking police know that you're missing and are looking for you. You're kidnap is all over the news!"

I popped my eyebrows up. "You didn't think kidnapping me would be easy,did you? You do know that you kidnapped one of the worlds richest people's daughter, right?"

"Yes, thank you very much, I do know that. I just didn't think that you'd be all over the news THE NEXT DAY we kidnapped you!"

Cameron spoke up. "Well, you thought wrong."