Get the Money (Chapter 7)

So,I got one comment on the previous chapter but it really encouraged me and I hope others believe what that Wattpader said. So please vote.

<<<<<<<<<----------------------------

Its over there. Take one second.

Click *vote*

Click *hugs for voting if you havent already*

Click*chocolate for those who are voting now*

Click *for the people who vote because they want me to continue*

THANKS EVERYONE :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were here. I opened my car door and stuck my foot out in the cold, windy Chicago air. I was about ready to let my body greet the air when someone slapped my hand- hard.

"Ouch!" I hugged my hand and held it against my chest.

I glared at Aaron, who had taken the liberty to close and lock my door while I was clutching my hand in pain.

"What the heck was that for? You idiot!"

He actually smiled. When I called him an idiot. Was he some kind of a mad person? I try to be kind and help him, he throws a hissy fit. I call him stupid names, he gets overjoyed and actually gives out a real smile. Something was wrong with him, I swear.

"Your the idiot. You are Katie Blake. THE Katie. Daughter of billionare. Missing-"

"Okay, Okay I get it."

He popped an eyebrow. "Really?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. He smirked.

"Alright miss smarty pants, since you seem to know the severity of the situation, how do you suggest we get the money from in there," he gestured to the store, "without getting caught?"

I thought for a moment and drummed my fingers in my lap. A light bulb burned bright. "Okay. So here's the plan: They probably have someone or the police waiting for some people to shift through the newspapers so we have to send some one else, probably someone walking on the street to go shift through them for us. I have a feeling my dad wouldn't let his money go over his daughter that easily." My voice turned bitter.

Cam turned towards me, sympathetic. Aaron just looked appalled.

He asked, "Who's the idiot that would do that? I mean don't you think the person we use would find it suspicious?"

I rolled my eyes at him."Geez, Aaron, for someone who's so smart, you can be really  slow at times. What does every person in the world want?"

Cam answered, "Food?"

"No."

He tried again. "Clothes? Or wait, while we're at that, we need some underwear. Perferably the wedgie free kind."

I moved closer to the door farthest away from him, behind Aarons passenger door and shuddered.

I stressed the, "No."

"How about.....shelter? Everyone needs-"

Aaron slapped his arm and rolled his eyes. "For god's sake, Cameron, WE"RE NOT IN SCIENCE CLASS. The answer is money. Isn't it?"

I nodded my head yes and ignored Aarons baby-ish behaviour. I was used to it by now.

"Just pay the person we're using, the police will cuff that guy, ask him questions that he won't have any answers to, and then meanwhile we'll send Cam in disguise to steal the whole stack."