My birthday (Chapter 11)

I felt like uploading this story too since I uploaded THGCM :D And I saw this was back on the Watty Awards list!!!! :) ENJOY AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and I was in the hotel laying in Aaron's arms. My head was resting on his chest and he had his arm around my waist. I blushed as I tried to get up without waking Aaron. Yesterday he had cried because of me. For the first couple of minutes when I layed in his arms I had been quiet and had closed my eyes. He must have thought I'd fallen asleep because the next I knew, his chest was shaking and I could hear quiet sobs.

I love Aaron. I can't bear to see him so sad. Especially over me. Does he even like me? There's nothing special about me, so why would he be crying? I'm your typical blond haired girl. I have straight hair that's a nice honey blonde and the stereotypical matching blue eyes. I cry easily and I get upset alot and I'm never confident. I never think about my dad and I almost forgot my own brother's birthday. I'm a horrible person.

Aaron on the other hand is wonderful. Even though he can be angry at times, once you get past that he's a big softie. I never knew he blushed or even had it in him to cry. He's handsome too. He has short dirty blond hair on the sides but then a messy mop of hair at the top of his head that's always dipping onto his forehead. His eyes are a playful green and it seems that he always has a casual smirk on his face.

He doesn't deserve to have to deal with kidnapping me. Whatever reason he needs the money for should be given automatically to him. He deserves it. He's done nothing bad in his entire life and has a sweet heart.

I wiggled out of his arms, but Aaron's grasped tightened. As much as I wanted to leave without waking him up, I couldn't help but smile at his reluctance to let me go. Even if it was only when he was sleeping. I placed my hand on top of his, about to pry it of my side when I heard some cough. I nearly screamed I was so surprised.

Cam raised his eyebrows at me. "Getting dirty are we?"

I stuttered, blushing. "No-no it's not like that. See I was stuck in his arms and-"

He interjected. "Uh huh, sure.''

"No seriously!" I called out truthfully, "I was just trying to leave without waking him up!"

"Don't worry," he winked at me, "I know how it is."

Blood rose to my cheeks, coloring them a darker red. "No-"

"Relax, I won't tell anyone."

He then proceded to help me out of Aarons arms.

I avoided eye contact with him. "Thanks, I'm going to take a shower now."

"Okay, you go do that."

I padded over to the bathroom and started the shower, allowing it to get warm before I stepped in. I sighed as I used the shampoo they provided. While taking a shower was refreshing, the shampoo tangled my hair and made it sticky. On the positive side, I smelled like orange candy.

I wrapped a clean white towel around my body and stepped out into the cold bathroom, toothbrushing. I remembered that I didn't bring clothes into the bathroom so I opened the door a crack to check if anyone was changing. I did not want a repeat of two days ago. The coast was clear so I tiptoed into the room, trying to make the least amount of noise possible. I didn't want to wake up Aaron.

"Why'd you leave?" A voice asked abruptly.

I was so shocked I jumped and nearly dropped my towel.

"Aaron," I took in his messy bedhead and confused look and resisted telling him he looked adorable, "I took a shower."

He frowned, "Why?"