Chp III: Joining a team

3rd POV

Its only been two days since Iruka sensei learned about Y/N wood jutsu as well as Naruto graduated. All in all, they are now ninjas. However, this journey is only the new beginning. We now see Y/N waking up by someone knocking his door.

Y/N POV

Man, its way to early to wake up, gotta be like 6 in the morning. Though I wouldn't be upset, today's the day where we'll be joining in a 3 man squads, 4 if you count the jonin aka an elite ninja. I dress up and answer the door and then I saw it was Lilith.

Y/N: Morning Lilith, why are you here?

Lilith: I heard you're gonna be joining a squad so I just wanna let you know that you should bond with your squad no matter who it is. Plus I wanna give you something.

Lilith bit her finger and made hand signs before hitting the floor.

Lilith: Summoning jutsu!

A smoke cloud appear and I saw a size of a hound salamander with a scroll on its back.

Y/N: Woah! Your summoning animal is a salamander, cool!

The salamander then saw Lilith.

Salamander: Hey Lilith, been a while hasn't it. Let me guess, here for a contract?

Lilith: Good to see you too. The contract is for my friend here.

Salamander: OK then, here you go.

The salamander hands her the summoning contract.

Lilith: Here, this is for you Y/N. All you have to do is sign the contract so you can summon the same animal as me. But only use it when you required an extra hand to turn the tides.

Y/N: Cool. So I just gotta sign it?

Lilith: Yup, though you may have to sign it with your blood and leave a stamp of your finger prints.

Y/N: Got it.

I bit my thumb causing it to bleed and sign my name along with my finger prints. After that, I close the scroll and hand it back to the salamander.

Salamander: Alright, you're set now. I look forward to see who you may summoned. Welp, until next time folks.

Lilith: Smiles. Thanks for the scroll buddy.

She wave before we saw the salamander poofs.

Y/N: I wonder what my salamander would look like.

Lilith: Don't worry, it'll be cool summoning them. Though I am looking forward to see who you'll summoned as well.

Y/N: Smiles. Thanks again Lilith.

Lilith: Smiles. Consider it a parting gift. You should get ready to head out. Best of luck Y/N.

We wave at each other before she left. After that, I change to head out as well as putting my ninja headband.

Y/N: Yawn. 'Man, I don't think I can take anymore surprises. At least in a weird timing stuff.'

I head out and walking to the academy.

???: Hey Y/N!

I look behind me and saw Tenten approaching me with a scroll on her hand.

Y/N: Yawn. Good morning Tenten.

Tenten: Good morning Y/N.

Tenten join me as we head to the academy.l together.

Tenten: Excited to join a team?

Y/N: Definitely, though I wonder if whether we're gonna be on a same team or separated.