Chp X: The Storm Arrives

Its been 3 days since I completed my training before the final competition and today's the day. I don't know how are the other competitive are including Naruto but one thing for sure, I'm ready. Shikamaru, Neji, Shino, me, and the sand team are the final competition arena while there's lot of people including the kazekage are at the viewpoint.

Y/N: Deep breath

Y/N: Deep breath. Today's the day.

Just as I look around I notice Naruto isn't here especially Sasuke.

Y/N: Any of you guys seen Naruto or Sasuke today?

Shikamaru: Haven't seen Naruto since yesterday.

Shino: Shook his head. No.

Y/N: The competition is about to start, at this point we might get started without them-

Suddenly we heard a stampeed as we saw naruto made an entrance by crashing by.

Shikamaru: He sure knows how to make an entrance. That idiot.

Y/N: Least he made it on time.

The 3 of us nod as shikamaru and I help him up.

Hiruzen: Welcome all to the village hidden in leaves chunin exam this year. We will now being the final competitors between the 10 candidates who made it through the preliminaries. Now everyone enjoy!

Y/N: Mutter. He says 10 yet Sasuke ain't here including that mummy guy.

Naruto: So what'll happen if Sasuke hasn't show up?

Genma: If the competitor is not here by the time his name is called, then he forfeit the match.

After going through the explanation about the rules, it'll be the same as before.

Genma: So the first match will be Naruto Uzumaki and Neji Hyuga. Those two stay and the rest of you head to the waiting room.

Everyone except Naruto and Neji head to the waiting room but before I go, I place my hand on naruto shoulder.

Y/N: Grinn. Give him hell Naruto for Hinata.

Naruto: Smirk. Planning on it.

I head to the waiting room with the others. I do hope Sasuke will make it here on time. He may be annoying but he's definitely not a coward who walks away from a fight. Now may not be the time, just gotta focus on my fight when the time comes.

Shikamaru: Think Naruto will stand a chance against Neji?

Shino: I don't know, each of us did train hard in a month. But you saw how good was Neji before.

Y/N: There's no doubt about.

Shino & Shikamaru: Huh?

Y/N: Naruto may have a long road ahead but if there's one thing I know, is that he never gives up. No matter the odds.