Chp IX: Prepare Before The Storm

Its now morning and Y/N is heading to the training grounds but as he walks he notice Shino, Kiba, and Akamaru and greets them.

Y/N: Morning guys.

Shino & Kiba/Akamaru: Morning/Arf

Y/N: So you guys heading to train right Shino?

Shino: Yeah, but first we're gonna go check up on Hinata. After what happened in her last match.

Kiba: I hear you, but even though she lost she did her best.

Akamaru: Sad tone whimpers.

Kiba: Pets Akamaru. So you coming as well right?

Y/N: As much as I'd like to, I gotta head to training.

Shino: Even on the first day of preparation?

Y/N: Yeah. Believe it or not, when it comes to training I gotta be there on time. Don't want to be late like that time.

Flash back

5 minutes late for training in the morning

Y/N: Shouting. I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm truly sorry!

Lilith: GET BACK HERE! YOU DESERVE TO DIE THOUSANS TIMES FOR BEING LATE AND KEEPING ME WAITING FOR YOUR TRAINING!

Lilith chase Y/N everywhere at the village including through the forest as she throws any ninja tools even her jutsu at him. This lasted through a whole day until midnight.

Flash back ends.

Shino:.....Glad I won't be training with her.

Kiba and Akamaru nods.

Y/N: Yeah...I better get going.

Y/N offer Shino a handshake which he accepts it.

Y/N: Smiles. Lets do our best for the finals

Shino: Nods. Good luck.

He wave his hand before leaving and heads to training.

Time skip.

Y/N POV

I made it to the training ground near the river and sees Lilith close by.

Y/N: Morning Lilith.

Lilith: Morning, looks like you actually got her on time.

Y/N: Sweating. Y-yeah...So what are we training?

Lilith: For starters, let's spar. To see how good you are since the last time we fought.

Y/N: Sounds good to me, but I won't go easy on you.

Lilith: That's the plan. Begin!

I throw 4 shurikens at her and she block them with her kunai as I rush towards her with my sword out but she uses fire ball jutsu where I dodged it. Just as I got close enough and I swing my sword at her and she blocks it.