Chp VII: Forest of Death part 2

3rd POV

Y/N and Tenten are surrounded by the waterfall ninjas along with their shadow clones with their guard up.

Waterfall ninja: Hand us your scroll both of you.

Y/N: When you said extra scrolls that means you already have both of them, there's no need to fight.

Waterfall ninja2: True, but it'll be fun that you kids don't get to your next test.

Tenten: Whispers. Hey Y/N, if we're gonna to get out of this, we'll have to work together.

Y/N: Whispers. Not like we have a choice, but you're gonna have to trust me.

Tenten: Chuckles. Alright then.

Y/N: OK guys, we can make this easy or we can make this a quick fight. Just walk away and no one has to get hurt.

Waterfall ninja2: Haven't you paid attention, we're gonna make sure either of you don't reach to the next test.

Y/N: If that's the case, Tenten now!

Tenten: Got it!

She quickly tosses two of her scrolls up as they open and she jump up. Before the waterfall ninjas were about to attack, the kunais started to appear out of her scrolls and she rapidly throw most of the shadow clones.

 Before the waterfall ninjas were about to attack, the kunais started to appear out of her scrolls and she rapidly throw most of the shadow clones

Y/N: My turn! Hand signs. Wood style: deep forest emergence!

The roots started to appear from under and trapping all the shadow clones along with the real ones.

Waterfall ninja3: Wood style!?

Tenten: 'Wood style? Since when can he do that?'

Just as Tenten landed on the ground, Y/N checks the ninjas and they have both heaven and earth scroll.

Y/N: Smirk. Thanks for the scroll you guys. Maybe next time words would be easy before fighting.

Waterfall ninja: Hey give them back!

The both left to a safe distance.

Y/N: Huh, I guess that was easier if we did work together after all.

Tenten: Since when can you use Wood release?

Y/N: To be honest it was a secret but necessary to use it at the moment. All in all, we have both heaven and earth scroll. Hands her the heaven scroll.

Tenten: Smiles as she takes it. Least we don't have to fight each other anymore. I should head back now, my teams probably worried by now.

Y/N: Smiles back. Same here, good luck reaching to the tower.

They both shake hands before they part ways.

Time skip

Y/N POV