Chp V: Chunin exam

Y/N POV

Its been five days since we've decided to training together for the chunin exam. So far we've been doing better with our chakra and skills along with my sword training. Right now my friends and I are heading to the academy to room 301.

Hinata: So how many people do you think there'll be?

Shino: From what I know, there are other ninjas from different villages. But there'll be most of the hidden leaf ninjas including us.

Kiba: I get the feeling that the other villages won't go easy on us. How bout you Y/N?

Y/N: Huh?

Shino: You weren't paying attention were you...

Y/N: Sorry, I couldn't stop thinking from yesterday.

Hinata: What happened?

Flash back yesterday

After training, I head back home but I came across a genins where one of them had a mummy on his back while the other who has a large fan on her back, one of them was picking fight with naruto. Then sasuke came to interfere and the genin were about to fight until I jumped in.

Y/N: Woah woah. This ain't the place to fight.

Genin: Great, how many of you guys are just gonna interfere? I'm just here picking a fight on that guy up there.

He points sasuke who's still sitting on the branch. He was about to use his mummy or something and I was about to draw my sword.

Y/N: OK normally I'd let you proceed but if I were you I'd know that I'm a long way from your village. Beside, you never know that a jonin from this village got eyes everywhere.

Genin: Pf, I doubt it-

???: Kankuro...back off...

Just then we both stop as everyone saw who's voice was. He was standing upside down on another branch of the tree, his hair is red, tattoo above his left eye, and a huge gourd on his back.

Y/N: 'When did he got up there? I didn't even saw him near

Y/N: 'When did he got up there? I didn't even saw him near.'

???: You're an embarrassment to our village...

Kankuro: Uh h-hey Gaara.

Gaara: Have you forgotten the reason we came all the way here?...

Kankuro tries to explain until Gaara stops him.

Gaara: Shut up...or I'll kill you...

Kankuro: S-sorry.

Y/N: 'This guy must be a big deal if Kankuro's afraid of him. That death glare says it all, no doubt.'

Gaara looks at Sasuke and then to me with a death glare at both of us.