ChpXIX: Its time (Finale)

(Announcement: I'm ending this book and making another one for Naruto shipuden so that no one gets confused. I'll leave a link in the description for the next book.)

YN POV

6 month has past as many of us went through many missions. Sometime we're in same team or sometimes we work with different genin but either way, friends look out for each other in any mission. Every mission we took was more difficult after another. Fighting one of the swordsman of the hidden mist, fighting for the people to take back their home, escorting people from dangerous ninjas, and most of all, fighting for what's right in this land of fire. Every mission was to prove ourselves that we're stronger. But yet we still have a long road ahead and there'll be more dangerous ninjas who will try to destroy our village...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But what's life of ninja without going through a little danger huh? 😉

Like our last mission. Most of the genin including me went to help our friends in the Hidden Sand Village that were attack by the ninjas from the village of Artisana. Th ninja known as Seimei was the leader of the group and who wanted to take Gaaras chakra as well as Shukakus chakra. It was difficult but with the strength of hidden leaf and sand together, we took down the group but Gaara was fighting Seimei alone. At first Gaara was struggling to resist shukaku but in the end, he suppress shukaku and finish off Seimei on his own. Right now, gaara and his team were about to leave while Shikamaru and I were by the gate.

Temari: Looks like we owe you guys.

Shikamaru: Nah skip it, we're just returning you guys a favor.

YN: You guys did save our butts, but next time you'll owe us one.

Temari: Smirk. Well at least this time you didn't cry like last time. That's an improvement.

YN: To Shikamaru. Wait you did?

Shikamaru: Scoffs. Sheesh, woman's, you always got the last dig in.

YN: Heheh, no way I'm forgetting this.

Gaara: Curious. So what about him?

YN: Huh?

Shikamaru: Oh you mean Naruto. Heard he's leaving the village today to train with Jiraya.

Kankuro: Jiraya? One of the legendary sannin?

Shikamaru: Yeah, its gonna be such a drag. When he comes back he'll get stronger again.

Gaara: I see, goodbye.

Temari: Cya later.

Shikamaru: Yeah, cya.

YN: Till next time.

Gaaras team now leave and head home while Shikamaru and I head back to report aunt Tsunade. After the reports, she said that though it didn't go as far as 100%, she was still impressed enough.

Shikamaru: Thanks for the feedback but I still need more experience-

Tsunade: And of course, I'll have you assign several more missions to you so you can build up more experience. So make sure you're prepared.

Shikamaru: Huh!? Forgive me lady Tsunade but that sounds like a whole lot of work!

YN: I guess I should head out now-

Tsunade: Not so fast young man!

YN: 'Oh crap...'

Tsunade: You will be going on missions as well but for now you may have to focus on training. So I expect 110% from your training.

YN: Depressed. 'Aw man...'

Shikamaru: Huh, least I won't be the only one. Heheh

Time skip.