Chp XVII: Bugs vs Bees

YN POV

We began tracking Hinata scents as it gets dark but Akamaru ends up finding honey before Shino sent handful of his insects to find her.

YN: So let me get this straight, The Kamizuru Clan are similar to The Aburame Clan but only difference is that they use bees while you use beetles?

Shino: Apparently they were thought to be equal level to the Aburame Clan in the past.

Naruto: But they aren't anymore?

Shino: it was back in my grandfather's day. The shinobi from the Hidden Stone Village attempted to invade the Leaf Village. The Kamizuru Clan where chosen to map out their strategy and their plan was to attack with a large swarm of bees into the village. However, the Aburame Clan caught them and engage the enemies. The battle between insect handlers were equals but in the end the Aburame Clan won while the Kamizuru Clan lost and fell to ruin even in their own village. I heard that only a few remains even now.

Kiba: So they're the ones looking for the Bikochu too. But what do they want with the bikochu, any ideas?

YN: If I had to guess, they might be planning on getting their revenge. This could leave the leaf village at risk.

Shino: Agree, we might be able to learn something more once my insects comes back.

Naruto: So now what?

Shino: We'll have to come up with a plan some way.

We all nodded and head back to the big tree. Just then there was only one insect that came back to us but unfortunately it doesn't have any leads.

Kiba: Great! Then our only choice is to hand them the bikochu?

YN: No way. We've come too far to leave it.

Naruto: And after all the trouble we went to catch one.

Shino: So you think we should leave Hinata?

Naruto: There's no way we're leaving anyone behind no matter what! Anyone who leaves a comrade behind is trash!

YN /Kiba: Agree/here here.

Naruto: But the problem is we need this little guy to find Sasuke.

Kiba: Guest we'll have to come up with another plan.

Naruto: Yeah, the first priority is to find Hinata.

Shino: Do you think Hinata would want that?

Naruto: What do you mean?

YN: This entire plan was her idea.

Shino and I explain to him that Shino told her about the bikochu. The three of us thought it wasn't worth to find one due to the difficulty on finding one yet she didn't wanted to give up. Though the it may be a challenge she didn't wanted to give up.

Naruto: She...she really did?

Kiba: I know right? She wanted to help much as she can and didn't want to give up so easily.

YN: Believe it or not, its the first time she ever volunteer for a mission.

Kiba: The real question is how to we save her if we don't know where she is?

Shino: There is one option where she'll make an appearance.

YN: Where we'll made a trade.

Shino: Nods. Its our only chance.

Naruto: Grinn. Then that's the plan. We'll save Hinata and protect the bikochu! No matter what.

Time skip