Chp XIII: Sasuke Retrieval

3rd POV

Its been 3 weeks since Tsunade became the 5th Hokage along with starting with Y/N medical training. So far he's been going on mission but sometime on their own since most of the Jonin including Kurenai, Asuma, Kakashi, and Guy sensei are on other missions. Thankfully team 8 manage on our own, Shino is the leader of team 8 due to his intelligent where as Y/N the second leader if splitting up is necessary. Is not that he want to be the leader, its more about trusting each other. Beside that, Y/N getting better with healing jutsu along with other trainings. Like the last mission at the land of tea. He had to join with team 7 since healing jutsu is useful for this, it was tough but they made it through thanks to naruto. Right now, Y/N is training with Lilith with sword training at the forest.

Lilith: Come on Y/N, keep your eyes open for any attack and deflect them with your sword. Don't forget about using your water jutsu with your sword.

Y/N: Got it!

He keep an eye out of his surrounding from any attack. Just then the ground started to shake and spike of stone appear in front of me, he manage to dodge it at the brink of second but then multiple kunais were thrown towards him as he made hand sign.

Y/N: Water style: water trumpet jutsu!

He blow water at the kunais to block and dodges a log came from behind as he slash the other log with his sword combined with water chakra. Slicing it clean. Few more minutes, he was exhausted after using up all his chakra as Lilith and Tenten approaches him.

Lilith: Looks like you're getting better now. Including you too Tenten.

Tenten: Smiles. Thanks for inviting me to train with Y/N.

Y/N: Normally I'd train with my team but Lilith wanted to help me train with my sword. Sorry about most of your weapons by the way Tenten. They're probably be either broken or missing around here.

Tenten: No worries. Check this out.

Tenten pulls the strings that are attached to the weapons to get them back. Similar from before like Tenten vs Tamari.

Y/N: Oh yeah I remember that trick before.

Tenten: What, did you think I would just go and find all the weapon laying on the ground?

Y/N: Fair. How bout we call it a day from training? I used up most of my chakra. Ichiraku ramen is on me.

Lilith: Sorry, I gotta go on a mission after this. You two can go on, like a date. Wink.

Tenten/ Y/N: Blushes. W-w-what!?

Tenten: I uh I gotta go help my dad at the shop!

Y/N: Oh no, I um forgot to uh water the plants, maybe later Tenten!

Tenten/ Y/N: Bye!

We both ran separately while Lilith laughs.

Lilith: Oh kids these days. Sigh. 'Reminds me of you two back when we were kids.'

Y/N POV

I was heading home by leaping at a roof after another since its more fun.

Y/N: 'Man why does Lilith had to bring that up, its not like we're actually going on a date. Huh, I wonder how's Naruto doing-'

Suddenly I saw fire on a rooftop of the hospital and I immediately head there fast.

Y/N: What the hell!? Is there some kind of attack?

Just as I got closer, I saw Sasuke at midair and uses his chidori and Naruto at the rooftop using some kind of chakra ball. But then they both charge at each other and Sakura runs to stop them. If she gets between them, she'll die!