Chp XVI: Paradise for...bugs?

Shino: The Bikochu Beetle.

Tsunade: The Bikochu beetle? You're talking about a rare incect right? I thought they died off ages ago.

Shino: When we notice that they were close to extinct, the Aburame clan immediately stop using them so that they may survive.

Shizune: Lady Tsunade, what are Bikochu?

Tsunade: To be honest, its not surprising that you don't know about them. They were used before the last great ninja war.

Tsunade explain that these species are one of the kind that the Aburame use to track enemies. No matter the fainted scents, they can track with their nose that are thousand times better then the ninja hounds.

Tsunade: However, they can only lay eggs once every several years.

Shino: Then its fortunate that this is the year they lay eggs along with the season to hatch.

Kiba: And I'm betting Sasuke stuffs were left behind in the village.

Hinata: If we use the Bikochu to track his sent...

Tsunade: We may be able to locate Sasuke whereabouts right?

Y/N: Along with Naruto stop babbling.

Tsunade: So what are the chances of finding one?

Shino: Frankly speaking, maybe about 10%.

At first Lady Tsunade thinking about giving them the mission but due to Kurenai been hospitalized they won't be able to. Fortunately she decided to take the risk for them finding one.

Tsunade: Team 8, your orders is to search for the Bikochu.

Team 8: Got it!

Tsunade: And as for you, you lousy little snake!

Tsunade throws a kunai at the ceiling where it breaks and revealing Naruto falling down on his back.

Tsunade: You'll go even if I try to stop you correct?

Naruto: Yup.

Tsunade: Alright then, but this is your last chance. If you fail then you are to give up on Sasuke! Are we clear?

Naruto: Grinn. Leave it to me!

Time skip

Y/N POV

Everyone is at the gate where Hinata came last.

Naruto: Hinata what took you so long?

Hinata: Sorry I'm late.

Y/N: Don't worry, we're all here now.

Naruto: Alright then, let's head out!

Naruto started to run while the rest of us are walking out of the village which got Naruto confused.

Naruto: Hey what's wrong, aren't we in a hurry!?

Shino: It'll take a shinobi two days on foot to reach the habitat of the beetle. So there's no need to make haste from right out of the gate.

Naruto: But what if the Egg hatch before we get there!?

Shino: The Bikochu eggs only hatch after the rain. There no sign of rain any time soon...

Naruto: OK but what if the rai-

Shino: Naruto. Face-to-face. I'm the leader of this team. While we're on this mission, you will follow my orders...

Naruto: Sweatdrop. Uh..

Shino continues to walk while Naruto glare at him.

Naruto: Kiba, Y/N, how did you guys even work with that kind of guy.