The real talk

Shaira and Daniel was going to school now in Shaira's oh-so flashy car which her brothers ordered her to take.
Daniel was in awe and that's for sure.
"I wish I could be this rich!" Daniel said still touching the leather seats of the car.

"Seriously, you are still richer than more than half people of the country." Shaira rolled her eyes.

"But not as filthy rich as your brothers. They are something else. A whooping $2.6 Million brand new car which is not even out on the stores to use for what? Just to drop their little sister who doesn't care less if she reach to school in bullock cart." Daniel said with sarcasm which inturn got a whack from Shaira.

"First, they are not my brothers. Second, this car will only draw unwanted attention towards me. Third, I could not even refuse them because of Mr Aeustus. I am shit scared of that guy." Shaira sighed.

"That guy is back" Daniel said with a shrudder.

"Yes unfortunately. Now, it would be much more difficult to get my custody signed and there's is still eight months to my birthday. " Shaira sighed.

"But why Mr Aestus would not let you go?" Daniel asked.

"Well, I don't know. But I am damn sure If I did not get my custody signed there would be many bigger problems in future. Maybe, I will not be able to leave the house even after my 18th birthday" Shaira said.

"What about Dexton? After all at the end of the day he is your sole guardian." Daniel said

"Nothing but just he had become more weird. He will not give straight answers about papers." Shaira said

"Get a real talk with him. It's the most easiest way to finish this matter. If he said yes, get his signature right then and there." Dexton said

"But what if he said no?" Shaira chidded

"It doesn't matter because- We are always here for you." Daniel said putting his hand on her shoulders.

Shaira sighed and put her head on his shoulder.

"Please, everything turn out well." She thought

.............

"Don't they have more important work to do just to stare at some random girl" Shaira thought.

After saying goodbye to Daniel. Shaira moved towards her locker to get her something avoiding all the glances she was getting. Dexton had made her school much more difficult than it already is.

Pacing her steps to reach her locker, She was so busy to avoid stares that she did not realise someone was coming towards her. Being clumsy she bumped into that person and fall flat on the ground scratching her knee in the process.

"I am sorry. I was in hurry-" Shaira was intruppted by the person who also fall on the floor.

"It does not matter. I did not get hurt anyways" the girl answered.

Shaira looked at the girl. She was definitely new. Her hair highlighted pink and tied in small bun. Leather jacket on the school uniform and thigh high boots. tattoos. In this rich highschool where everything should be according to rules. This was sure a new sight.

" a badass girl for sure." She thought
.
.
.
" wait! A badass girl is equal to bully. Oh my god? Will she replace costella"

Shaira eyes widen and she abruptly stand up making a hiss come out of her.

"Well you are hurt!" the girl spoke. Her eyes narrowing to Shaira's knee wound.