The meaning

As soon as Shaira bud farewell to Sebestian who quite literally don't let go of her for like ten more minutes. She literally had to push him away from her.

Her cheeks were cherry red as she entered the house. Her hands in the overcoat that Sebestian had put on her as an extra layer. Shaira could not understand but the scent of him was so calming in that cold weather.

"So, you are back."

Shaira's eyes went in the living room where Ezra and Dexton was sitting. She looked at the clock. It was now two o'clock in the morning. Shaira eyes widen when she realised she had spend around forty minutes outside.

"Yes."

Shaira said as her eyes went on both of his brothers.

"I think we need to talk."

Ezra said as he put down his drink. Shaira could smell the bitterness of green tea from far away.

"About?"

Shaira said as her eyes furrowed.

"About the guy who is buzzing around my sister on the porch of my house."

Dexton said as he pointed out to the screen which was showing camera footage of them.

Shaira's eyes widened as she went straight to the TV and covered with her body.

"Please, turn that off."

Shaira said she looked embarrassed in front of her brothers. She really didn't want to let them see.

"Did you say yes to him?"

Dexton sighed.

"Of course,she did. Didn't you see her kissing his cheek-"

Ezra was shut up by Shaira throwing remote directly to his face. Her eyes widen when she saw what did she do. She really didn't want to expose her 'beginner at love life' to her brothers.

"God Shaira, We are just messing around."

Dexton said as Ezra laughed at her expressions who were halfway guilty then shift to borderline angry.

"Sit."

Shaira nodded as she sat down beside Dexton glaring at Ezra as she made beeeline towards him.

"We don't have any complaints about you dating. Although I want every information about where you are going. Say no if don't like anything."

Shaira nodded as he looked at both of his brothers who were looking quite serious.

"Is this 'the talk' for dating rules?"

Ezra chuckled as he look at Shaira.

"Although, I really don't like any guy buzzing around you but if that's what you want. We want you to be safe."

"I am safe with him, Ezra."

Shaira huffed.

"You are already taking his side."

Shaira ears could not turn more red as she diverted her eyes. She cleared her throat as she took u her bag. She flipped two invitation cards on her finger tips contemplating to give them or not.

"What's the matter?"

Dexton said as he looked at her. Shaira looked at her eldest brother then at the invitation which was still in her bag.

Fuck it, she will give it to him.

She swiftly pulled out the invitation card from her bag and gave it to Dexton beside her.