Sabrina & Sebastian!?

Today was Monday. Shaira was laying on the bed it was currently 3:00 am as she was awake which was very weird for her because there was a time when she would set like a hundred alarms but still managed to sleep all through them. She didn't even know that did she even sleep at all? All she could remember were her thoughts. She sighed and walked downstairs to get some tea to start her day. Maybe add two extra spoons of honey to it to make it bearable.

Shiara never dared to break the rules which her brothers made for her. So, she maybe never touch coffee again if his brother does not give her permission and that thought haunts her. The whole estate was enveloped in silence. Shaira found tea in Ezra's drawers and brew a cup for her. 

Getting comfortable on one of the couches in the living area. She sipped the warm liquid. The weather was quite cold outside and you could see snow from the glass doors. Amidst thinking about what happened yesterday she heard some footsteps from behind. She abruptly look towards the gate and saw Maximus and Ezra standing there.

"I never see you hang out in the living area." Maximus asked while sitting on the other couch while Ezra to the opposite. "Is he seriously asking me that?"  they would have gone all out on her with insults and whatnot.

"I don't like it here." Shaira said contradicting her rare existence in the same living place.

"But How today?" Ezra asked sitting cross-legged on the sofa. Shaira really does not want to talk about it. For them, it has not been a big deal, but their vicious words had seeped right into the core of her heart. It was bad to the point she thought it would have been easy for her if they abused her physically.  She could not bring herself to forget that, but one day she really wanted to say it to their face how much they had hurt her and all of these petty kind acts would never be able to heal her.

"Are you listening? we are asking you how you decide to come here today." Maximus asked making Shaira come out of her thoughts.

"I don't know." Shiara sighed calming her raging mind by taking another sip of warm liquid when out of nowhere she found a warm blanket wrapped around her. Maximus just wrapped a blanket around her and start surfing on his mobile again.

"What are you thinking?" Ezra asked when he saw Shaira not even making any expressions, just sitting there and staring at the wall.

"Thinking when you will be fed up with me and start with your profanities against me." Shaira mocked.

"Nothing, I just have to go back and prepare for school," Shaira said and abruptly ran upstairs to her room.

........

The following morning was uneventful. Shaira was sitting in the car going to school. Today was the first day after her video trend on the school blog. She was anxious that how people will react. Will she find some new bullies around her? She had managed to get from the spotlight so far but now it seemed impossible for that. On top of that, Daniel was not here. He had gone to her grandma's house. His grandma is very sick. She sighed. She needs to face it herself. With that thought, her mind popped with an image of Sebastian.

"Wait! No way. why would he-" Shaira thought and clapped both of her hands on her face when her mind played a reel of him saving her. Her ears got red. "Mam, we are here." The driver interrupted her line of thoughts. Shaira nodded and get off the car.

Right, when got dropped at the gate she could see people staring at her and gossiping with their friends.

"No wonder she had that attitude. She is the half-sister of Vanidestines."  

"No, she is an abomination. She should not even exist."

Shaira's head bowed down and steps got quicker. She wanted to escape from this nightmare. Before she could even stop herself, she bumped into someone. Again. But this time instead of falling the said person grab her hand before she could fall to the ground.

"Good morning, Cub." A smooth voice gets Shaira out of her reverie. As soon as Shaira got back on her feet. She moved away and said "I swear- I did not do it for your unwanted attention. I have enough already." 

"I know," Sebastian said as he put his hand around Shaira's shoulder and glared at everybody who was talking about her. Shaira was clutching her books more tightly. The whispering which was too loud for her was almost inaudible now.

"Well, you should be happy that we are in the same class."  Sebastian grinned. Shaira's eyes narrowed. " I don't think you are that smart. I attend AP classes for almost all the subjects."

"You would be disappointed to know that I attend AP for all the subjects." Sebastian gave him a sickly-sweet smile. Shaira's eyes widen. She was the top student taking the maximum AP classes. Guess what, it's damn hard to do that and as hypocritical as it sounds but his bad-boy looks do not match his academic charm. "Good for you." Shaira said still maintaining her composure.

As soon as they reach the lockers. She saw someone similar. She smiled as soon as she met eyes with the said person. The said person's eyes widen when she saw an unwanted person coming with Shaira. Before they could exchange greetings. Shaira was pushed behind her.

"Sabrina-"

"Get away from her." Sabrina said, her otherwise almost expressionless face which was a solid part of her personality was bursting with rage. "But why?" Seb asked. 

"She is my friend so find someone else for your sexual gratification." As soon as Sabrina said those words. Shaira shrieked "What!?" Sebestian and Shaira both look at each other wide eyes. One in confusion and other in rage.

"What the heck you are saying Rina?" Seb said looking in the girl eyes. "She is not that type of girl, ok?" Sabrina said taking a protective stance in front of Shaira who was watching two of them with mix of horror and confusion. Over a span of mere two mins, they had gone through every topic possible, from dirty laundry to who ate the last piece of pizza? to why and who is more irritating? then back to the topic of 'Shaira'. She should not say that, but their fight almost looks comical at this point and now taking a close look, Shaira could see the same facial feature in both of them.

"I am not that type of guy. She is just my friend. I don't-" Sebestian could not complete the sentence when Shaira raised her hand and interrupted," I am not your friend! Now continue." ushering Sebestian to complete his sentence.

"I don't fuck my friends."

The little quarrel was halted for a moment of silence with the red face of Shaira, a smirk on Seb & once again- the expressionless face of Sabrina. Shaira wanted the world to swallow her. That's why people emphasized on a simple sentence, "Let them complete." Before she could die of secondhand embarrassment Sabrina-angel in disguise- saved her. 

"Just whatever. Don't come near her." Sabrina said with finality. Shaira could see almost identical features, facial complexion to the eyes coming to the conclusion that-

"Are you guys twins?" Shaira blurted out. "Unfortunately!" the twins said at the same time rolling their eyes.

Before anyone could say anything. Sabrina pulled Shaira for the class. "We are going to class now. So, bye." Sabrina said leaving a shocked Seb behind.

.......

The day went peaceful for Shaira. Even if everyone talked shit about her all day no one actually had courage to say something on her face and the rumored girl which apparently posted the video on internet was suspended from the school. The school blog has been temporarily deactivated until further notice by you know who.

Also, Sabrina was always there for her every time in school thus making her simply ignore the rest.  Shaira did not talk to Sebastian after morning which was grateful for. You know sometimes, some people can make you forget the adverse atrocities just by being with them. Giving her one of the rarest smiles, Shaira knew-

 Other than Daniel, she knew she found two other individuals like that.

.......

First things first, Thankyou people who read my book and give me so much love and support. 

Quick question- Which is your most favorite moment up until now? 

Like Share and follow.

Bye.