The final war

Shaira was back from school. Her school was hectic. Now that final exams are starting next week. She was extra tired. She knew everything matters here. Shaira had always been a perfectionist.

She had always planned her every move. Her school had finally given them forms to fill out for University forms.

Shaira sighed as she filled her probable University and her course. She was always interested in business. There was no doubt she wanted to study that. The violin journey had to come to halt for her but now that she had won one of the most prestigious awards in the whole of Italy. She was happy.

Her mind also wandered towards Mr. Sordo Sr. Her heart twisted in all the wrong ways remembering him. She doesn't know why and that's what she will ask Mr. Sordo about in today's session.

She swiftly took her University application forms as she went outside. Shaira didn't know why but whe found herself in front of his eldest brother's room. Dexton was working from home today.

It was her decision but she didn't want to take it alone. She wanted advice. Really good advice. Since it was one of the lifetime opportunities. She really didn't want any mistakes and who could give her better advice than her genius brother.

She sighed as she gave a slight knock on the door. A soft command to come in was heard and Shaira opened the door.

She was still in her school dress as she was too anxious to change it. She wanted his advice first as she wouldn't know when he would be free again.

"Why are you standing there, Shaira. Come sit."

Dexton said. Shaira eyes widened when he saw his room. The last time she came here it was dark but today it was beautiful. She swiftly went to the couch and sat there. His brother was sporting his casuals too but now with reading glasses making look more handsome.

"Two hot chocolates in my room."

Dexton commanded through the intercom as he saw Shaira pulling out some papers.

His heart sank thinking it would be the most dreaded papers again. He really doesn't want them to be that but he had thought really hard about it after Ezra confrontation. He would give it to her if she came one more time asking for them.

His eyes widened as Shaira handed the papers.

"These are my University applications. I wanted advice."

A small sigh of relief escaped him as he held those papers.

"What do you want to study, Ira?"

"I want to study business and finance. Also administration and Marketing."

A small smile appeared on Dexton's face as he looked at her. His eyes twinkled as he looked at her. Her hair were open as she looked at the papers in her hands. Her eyes focused.

"What do you think abou-"

Shaira stopped as her eyes met with her brother. He was looking at her adoringly. Shaira's eyes furrowed.

"Is something wrong?"

Dexton shook his head as he said sighed.

"We are so much alike. Sometimes, I can't even believe it."

Shaira sighed as she took her cup of hot chocolate which the housekeeper silently put there, afew minutes ago.

"I am happy for it."

Shaira smiled making Dexton eyes widen. He thought that Shaira would regret it and why wouldn't she? Who wanted to be like him, someone who couldn't able to distinguish between right and wrong? The person who was a coward to let a small girl suffer.