Characters

Alvarez Eric Santiago:

Is the Ex-Capo of the Italian Mafia. He is now dealing with all the legal meetings when his elder son went busy with Mafia things. He is cold, arrogant and rude to everyone. He is known for his cruelty and emotionless. He always had a blank expression on his face. He always want a daughter but he never had one. His marriage is based on a contract but he always respected his wife. He is overprotective of his family.

(He is 55 years old)

Phoenix Ruiz Santiago:

Is the Capo of Capo De Capi (Godfather) of the Italian Mafia. He is rude arrogant and cruel. He always had a blank expression on his face just like his father. He never shows any emotions toward anyone but he is protective of his brothers. He can kill you if you hurt his brothers. He had some problems with his mother as she run away leaving them alone. He hates liars and he is overprotective of his family.

(He is 31 years old)

Zara Diaz Santiago:

Is the underboss of the Italian Mafia. He is known as a "killer" in the mafia. He is cruel and dangerous and loves to make his prey suffer before they die. He had obsessive Love disorder and due to this manipulative and a little psycho way people think of him that he had some problems in his brain. He was kidnapped when he was 9 after that he changed. He always wants to become an artist. He had a rough past that He never wanted to come back at him. He is protective of his brothers.

(He is 29 years old)