Chapter Nine

Third-person pov : )

Alvarez is looking at the sight in front of him and he just feels rage and anger. He just couldn't believe he just witnessed his little princess getting shot right in front of his eyes.

Phoenix is too shocked to do anything while others are also the same. Jax shot the other man in front of them and point his gun at their grandfather while saying: "Draven get her, we will deal with those fuckers"

Draven picked her lifeless body in his arms and yelled: "kill them all"

Alvarez also pulled out of his shocked state and there are some other men entered the room and the firing started. Jax and Owen gave Draven coverage and he left the room. He rushed towards the main door when a few men came in front of them. He grumbled in annoyance and hold her tightly to himself as blood keep flowing from the wound.

He rushed towards the other door and they followed him while firing on him. He get shot in his arm but he didn't care right now. He rushed out of the mansion and reached the main road while they were following him.

A black car speed up from behind him and stopped right in front of him with a loud screech. Draven's hold tighten on her and but he immediately recognised the car. Zara hopped off the car with a dark look in his eyes and his jaw clenched hard when he saw Crystal's lifeless body in Draven's arms.

Zara opened the door and yelled: "come"

Draven looked behind and saw all of them dead who were chasing them. He immediately sat inside the car and said tapping her cheek: "baby, please woke up. I'm so sorry. I fucked up but please "

Zara sat inside and start the car and they speed off to the road. He didn't care and broke through all the singles to reach the hospital. The main city is far from here because their grandfather loves nature and he stays in this village area.

It will take at least 30 to 40 minutes to reach the main city and go to the hospital. Draven said checking her wound and tying his tie around her wound: "bullet isn't inside"

Zara looked at her beautiful yellow dress turn whole red and remember how just a few hours ago she is giggling and laughing happily. She gave him a flying kiss before going and her angelic laugh make their cold hearts beat.

He grumbled looking at the amount of blood she lost: "she fucking lose too much blood. It's not going to fucking end well"

Draven growled glaring at him holding her tightly to himself as his white shirt is whole red with her blood: "nothing will happen to her. She will be fine. She will wake up and run around the house again yelling about her day and new things then that fucking white kitten who always visits her in our yard. She will ask all those stupid questions again, why the sun is so bright? why the moon is not bright like the sun and shit"

Zara smirked: "so you hear whatever she talks with anyone!"

Draven grumbled: "of course I fucking do. I fucking know her favourite colour is purple, she likes cats and wants to have one. She loves sandwiches without onions, she doesn't like when I glare at her, and she loves strawberries and raspberries. She loves playing outside, she loves teasing others with Ezekiel. Of fucking course, I know what she likes or not but I'm a fucking stubborn to accept that"

Zara sighed: "she will be fine, brother"

Draven looks down at her pale face and gently caresses her cheek as the blood covered her chubby cheeks: "she should be"

He panicked and mumbled wiping her cheek with his sleeve: "sorry baby, I know you have fear of blood"

Zara looked at him with wide eyes: "we don't know that"