Chapter Thirteen

Third-person pov:

Now Crystal is standing at the door with her family who is going to their work while she is bidding them bye. She is also going with Draven somewhere, she had no idea but she is super excited. She is standing at the doorway bouncing on her feet happily looking at her family.

Alvarez kneeled in front of her and kissed her forehead while saying: "I will be back before you came back. Papa love you so much, little princess"

She cupped his face in her tiny hands and went on her tiptoes then kissed his forehead while saying: "I you papa Eric"

All of their hearts melt like puddles and Phoenix said kneeling and pushing their dad a little: "now it's my turn"

She giggles and they chuckle at his behaviour while Jax rolled his eyes tapping his feet on the ground, trying not to push all of them and get his bye-kiss before leaving. Phoenix said smiling kissing the back of her hand: "have a great day, Angel. I love you"

She kissed his forehead also saying: "I you, Nix"

He smiled widely and moved when Zara said smiling and kissing her cheek: "Stay with Draven okay"

She said kissing his forehead: "I you, Zara"

He smiled softly and Zane said kissing her cheeks: "I packed fruits and yogurt for you. Ask Draven when you feel hungry okay? I love you"

She said smiling at him: "Okay Neo, I you too"

He smiled at her cuteness and how she always say I you even though she knows I love you. She says it feels nice to say I you then I love you. Jax pushed Zane while saying: "move"

She giggled and Jax just bend down to her level. She turns pink as she blushed and pecked his lips making a small smile come on his lips. He hummed satisfied and gently run his fingers through her hair while muttering in her ear: "I love you, my sweet darling"

She turns red while saying: "I you Sugar"

He gently patted her cheek and walked to his bike. He winked at her and speed off the driveway. Owen kneeled and whispered: "stay safe and always smile, Love"

She smiled and kissed his forehead: "I you"

He couldn't help but chuckled as she keep bouncing on her feet. Ezekiel grinned picking her up from the ground: "Hello, my piccolo"

She giggled and he kissed her cheek and she kissed his forehead: "I you"

He said smiling at her: "I love you more"

Ezekiel put her down on her feet and patted her forehead. He picked his bag from the ground and swing it on his shoulder as they all waved her bye and went to their cars speeding off to the road. Draven smirked: "let's go, my beautiful baby"

She blushed and make grabby hands as he just chuckled softly at her cuteness. He gently picked her up in his arms and they walked to the garage he said putting her down: "so which car do you like, baby?"

She looked around with her big green eyes amazed at the number of different cars. She looked at him for confirmation if she can touch them and he gave her a nod. She smiled widely and rushed to the cars touching every car she can reach. She went on her tiptoes to look at the window then rushed back to him.

He raised one eyebrow at her and she pointed towards the red car while saying: "I like"

Draven picked her in his arms and throw her in the catching her back as she squealed and laughed loudly when he catch her back. He laughed at her wide eyes and wild hair then said sitting her on the car hood: "oh baby"