Chapter Eleven

Third-person pov:

Alvarez is hugging a crying Crystal who doesn't stop crying for the past 20 minutes saying thank you over and over again for everything. She never feels this loved and happy so she couldn't contain her tears.

Now is much better and not crying anymore. She is hugging Alvarez and then mumbled: "fine"

Phoenix kissed the top of her head and Owen said smirking: "can we just cut the cake? I'm starting already"

They all rolled their eyes at him and she giggled softly when Owen said simply: "Always smile"

She smiled st him and then said crawling away from Alvarez's lap: "cake cut please?"

Jax smirked to himself when they all walked to the small table which had a cake waiting for them. She grinned at the beautiful cake with the "Welcome home baby sister" written on it. Ezekiel and Zane looked around for the plastic knife which came with the cake but didn't find it.

Jax pulled the baby blue knife out of nowhere and she said smiling: "Jaxy"

He rolled his eyes and put his hands on his knees and bend down to her level. She tilt her head to the right and then blinked her eyes a few times looking so adorable in their eyes. They all adored their baby while Jax just point towards his lips while she said shyly: "I want cake first"

He internally groaned well, he didn't kiss her like his other brothers but he always want her angelic kisses. Jax extend the knife to her and she pecked his lips grinning and turning whole red making Jim just chuckle softly at her reaction. He smirked and stand up patting her head lightly.

Everyone looked at Jax with wide eyes then Draven who is also smiling. Owen had a big smile on his face not that fake one, a real smile. All of them had big smiles on their faces when she asked: "hold hands please"

They all smiled and hold her hand while she cut the cake. She picked a slice of cake and then look around twirling to see all her happy family. She pouted thinking: "if she gave one but not the other they will be upset"

She looked at them once again then shoved the whole slice in her mouth making all of them laugh at her cute chubby face and all the cream on her mouth. She giggles and looked at them with jig bright green eyes shining with happiness and innocence.

They all looked at her adorable face and she said grinning widely: "yummy"

They all smiled at her and she said smiling: "I like cake"

Draven said with a sigh: "that's great"

She smiled gently and made grabby hands for him Zara grabbed the wipes from the table and wiped her hands and mouth carefully then Draven picked her up in his arms carefully. She gave her a small smile and closed her eyes putting her hand on his chest once again.

She always does this whenever she hugs him, she put her hand on his chest and traces weird patterns, she made some time with her fingers but he never understood. He cooed in her ear: "do you know any other language?"

She shook her head in no and crawl up on him to reach his ear. He hold her firmly so she didn't fall and she whispered in his ear with a small peck on his forehead: "הישאר מבורך (Stay blessed)"

He frowned and asked with raised eyebrows: "what?"

She shrugged and hide her face in the crook in the room of his neck. He shrugged one shoulder and rubbed her back while saying: "let's watch a movie or something"

Ezekiel grinned: "yes, how about "the jungle book" or "The lion king"

Owen smirked: "no, Avengers"

Zane said shaking his head: "Marvels"