Chapter One

Third-person pov:

A beautiful green eyes girl is standing near the big shop looking at all the things with big eyes. Her mouth watered at the sight of delicious food getting served on the tables. She is pouting because they all just turn away from her when she approaches them. They call her cursed.

She said wiping her face with her dotty hands: "hungry"

Her stomach rumbled and she walked inside the shop hiding from all the people. She approached a table where a lady smiled softly at her and she said pouting: "hungry"

She is about to say something when one of the employees reaches there and says with a scowl on his face: "she is cursed. Don't talk to her"

She pouted and the lady said simply: "go away kid"

The waiter said glaring at her: "Go away shu. You're cursed"

He gave her a little push and she said pouting: "hungry please"

He glared at her more harshly and she flinched then took a shaky breath. She is hungry and she needs at least a little bit of food. It's been three days since she last eat. She picked the piece of toast from the plate and run toward the door. The waiter yelled running behind her: "that little thief"

She is now sobbing loudly running down the road when she looked behind the man with an angry look and when she turns around a car nearly hit her. She falls to the ground and her piece of toast also falls from her hand. She saw her bleeding elbow and then the piece of toast in the middle of the road.

She sobbed softly when she saw a man hopped off the car with q harsh glare on his face. She frowned and he yelled in anger at another man who is in a white dress and hopped off the car: "How the fuck are you driving? You nearly killed a fucking kid?"

She wiped her tears and looked at him properly. He said kneeling in front of her and making her pout thinking why he is so nice to her: "Are you fine Amor?"

---------------------------------------

Alvarez Eric Santiago is the name feared by all the people. Everyone knows him and fears him and his sons. Everyone knows not to cross paths with him. He is known for his cruelty and emotionless. His sons are also like him cold, and rude.

He is in the car talking on the phone as his son is on the other line. His driver is driving the car as he is going to the airport to go back to his home. He growled: "I don't fucking care what you think Neo. Just don't fucked up on this. I'm warning you"

He grumbled: "but Dad"

Alvarez demanded: "An I clear?"

He said huffing: "fine"

He hung up the call when his car stopped abruptly and he groaned annoyed. He is already late after the meeting and now this. He hopped off the car in annoyance and saw a small girl wearing an old torn dress on the ground as she is crying. He understands looking at her condition that she is some roadside kid.

He growled at his driver: "How the fuck are you driving? You nearly killed a fucking kid?"

Even though he is a Mafia boss he couldn't leave a kid here like this. He kneeled in front of her and asked in his usual cold tone: "Are you fine Amor?"

She looked up at him with her Olive green eyes shining in the sunlight with golden corners and he looked down at her with his dark brown eyes as dark as night. He gets memorized by her cute face and beautiful green eyes. Her dark blonde hair, her rosy chubby cheeks and her pink pouty lips look so adorable. She is a definition of perfection and innocence.