Chapter Seveteen

Third-person pov:

Ryder is in the basement of the warehouse smirking at Stacy chained up to the wall while crying and begging to get free. Ryder get up from the metal chair and walked towards her with an evil smirk on his lips: "What happened Stacy? Didn't you like it? You always want rough right so what happened now?"

Stacy cried out in pain: "please I'm begging you. Let me go"

Ryder just smirked at her and walked right in front of her. He grabbed her chin in a harsh grip and growled: "You fucked touched my baby girl?"

Stacy said sobbing: "I didn't know and you never mentioned"

He said with an evil look in his eyes: "you're no one special to me to inform you something, Stacy. You're just a slut and fucking toy to my pleasure"

She sobbed and looked at him with teary eyes: "I'm sorry. I wouldn't come back. I will apologise to her. Please let me go"

Ryder growled pulling her hair harshly: "She is Our Princess, and everyone should respect a princess because she had kings and Princes to cut the tongue of those who say bad about the princess. And I'm one of those princes because I'm her brother and she is my Babygirl"

(A/N: so I'm not comfortable writing a torture scene of I hope you imagine the rest, let me know if you had any plans, and I will add them)

----------------------------------

Crystal is now laying on the living room couch with Owen next to her as she is laying with her head on his chest. Owen one hand is busy scrolling through his phone while another one is gently stroking her cheek. She is also looking through the phone and he is not seeing anything that she couldn't see. She turn towards him and said touching his face: "Owy"

He hummed quietly scrolling through his phone not turning towards her. She mumbled: "you no forget me"

He shut his phone and now turn his whole attention to her as she looked at him with her most concerned face. He said kissing the top of her head: "We will never, Crystal. We can't even think about our life without you now"

She said smiling rubbing her eyes: "tired"

He hummed while asking scratching his nape: "wanna have a nap with me?"

She said giggling and kissing his cheek: "you cute. Sky sleep with you"

He grinned and said getting up and immediately picking her up in his still not gotten the hang of holding her in his arms. She leaned her head on the shoulder and he smiled happily for having a nap with her. He never gets to cuddle her so he is super excited right now.

They walked upstairs to Alvarez's office and Owen knocked on the door. They have a few seconds when they hear Alvarez's deep and dark voice booming through the room making her flinch a little bit: "come in"

Owen opened the door and peeked his head inside while saying: "I and Crystal is going to have a nap in my room"

Alvarez looked at the watch and saw its already her nap time so he said gently: "princess"

She perked up and immediately looked at him wiggling in his arms making Owen groan. Owen put her down as Alvarez smirked at him and she rushed to his legs making him chuckle and Owen rolled his eyes. Alvarez picked her up and then sat her on his lap. She said giggling: "miss you, Papa Eric"

Owen rolled his eyes once again: "it's just half an hour since you left him, Kitten"

She said shrugging: "still miss him"

Alvarez kissed her forehead: "I missed you too, Princess. C'mon gave papa kisses you can have a nap with Owen"

Owen said quickly: "c'mon, if Grandpa's, uncles and cousins came back they gonna take you from us"