Chapter Twenty

Third-person pov:

Jax had his jaw clenched and eyes shut tightly to calm himself down from shooting the guy in front of him. He saw his darling face in front of his eyes and nodded himself. He will never do anything in front of her to scare her how can he do something in front of his boyfriend who is scared of blood and loud noises?

He took a shaky breath and said with an emotionless face: "leave"

One of them smirked: "c'mon bro, you can also have fun with him after us"

Jax's hand tightened around the door knob and he said lowly: "Leave before I lose my patience and kill you all right there"

The boys just laughed at him and Jax shut the door in his face and then pulled out his phone from his pocket. He dials a number and then smirks: "Prendi questi Ragazzi che sono fuori (Get these boys who are outside)"

He hung up the call after hearing a Yes boss then heard the shouts and knocking from outside stopped. He looked ahead and saw his boyfriend sobbing covering his ears while shaking. Jax walked towards him and kneeled in front of him then said keeping a safe distance not to scare him more: "Ren baby"

Ren shook his head and sobbed: "I'm sorry Jax. I'm sorry. I don't wanna make you feel like I can't handle anything. I'm just a burden, he was right, I'm a burden. I just ruined people's happiness"

Jax said sternly: "No you're not a burden. I like you, baby. You have to believe that I'm with you because I want to, not because I pity you or anything. I know that's what going inside your pretty little head so fuck those thoughts"

Ren slowly looked up at him and sniffled: "you don't hate me for lying to you"

Jax said shrugging: "I know where you came from so it's understandable"

Ren sniffled and said making grabby hands: "hug please?"

Jax slowly nods his head and leans closer to him as Ren slowly wraps his arms around his neck. Jax let him be comfortable and hugged him back while wrapping his arms around his waist. Ren sobbed in the crook of his neck and Jax picked him up from the chair and sat down on the chair with Ren in his lap. Ren snuggled closer to him and Jax bit his lip.

Ren moved more in his lap to get comfortable and Jax groaned: "Ren baby, don't move"

Ren said pulling his face away from his neck: "I'm so sorry. I have never been hugged so I don't know"

Jax said caressing her cheek: "It's fine. It's just. Forget it. C'mon, I'm gonna make you something quick to eat then we will go to see the doctor. And after that, we will pack your things and you're coming to stay with me"

Ren pouted: "but I'm fine and living with you at your house. I'm sorry I can't and I don't wanna be a"

Jax clenched his jaw and said after a few seconds: "Ren, you're my boyfriend. I know you don't wanna be a burden or whatever the shit you talk but I promise you, you're not a burden to me and you will never be"

Ren said looking down sniffing and wiping his tears with the sleeve: "Jax, I just know you will also get tired of me and you also want to do things with your boyfriend like every other man and I know I wouldn't be able to give you that at least not now. Then you will decide to leave me and I would be financially good enough to pay you back for whatever you will do to me"

Jax said grabbing his jaw in a tight but firm grip so as not to hurt him: "Ren, I know I'm not good at expressing my feelings because I just learn to keep my feelings inside me. But I wanna tell you something I loved you not from the day we start dating. I loved you from the first time when I saw you with that bastard at the party. I love you not just liking. I wanna marry you in the future so leaving you is not possible"