Past And Flashback

Third-person pov:

Jax is sitting on the cold wet floor of the showers room with his head in his hands. His eyes are shut tightly and his jaw is clenched. His whole body is shaking violently as he is hugging himself trying to rock himself back and forth. His eyes stung with tears and a loud sob escaped his throat as the old memory hit him like a brick.

Flashback:

A 15-year-old Jax came from school with a huge trophy in his hand and grinned rushing inside the house: "Ruiz, I won this prize in"

He stopped when he saw his father sitting in the living room with an angry scowl on his face. Jax shut his mouth and try to walk past him when Alvarez growled glaring at the floor: "Jax?"

Jax jumped a little out of his skin and slowly turn towards him with his head down and muttered: "Yes Mr. Santingo"

Alvarez holds his gaze up to him and said in a low dark voice: "I'm your father, for fuck sake"

Jax flinched and said: "I'm sorry"

Alvarez growled: "call me Dad, not Mr. Santiago "

Jax mumbled: "you should behave like one"

Alvarez's eyes darkened and he took another of his whiskey then walked towards him and grabbed his jaw: "say what you said?"

Jax shake in fear and said as tears rolled down his cheeks: "I'm sorry, Mr. Santiago"

Alvarez slapped his right across his cheek making him fall on the floor and snarled: "you're not my son. You're just like your mom, a pathetic weak bitch"

Jax growled sobbing loudly: "It's not my fault she run away leaving. What's my fault in this?"

Alvarez grabbed his jaw again and spat: "you were close to her then how don't you know she is planning to run"

Jax sobbed: "I don't. I was close to her. I loved her more than anything but I was just 5, Mr. Santiago. How can I know she is planning to run away? And you keep blaming me for this for all those years"

Another slap landed on his cheek and he hold his cheek his lips bleed when Alvarez growled: "fucking pathetic bitch"

He is about to slap him again when Pheonix growled: "Dad"

Jax sobbed when Pheonix run towards him and hold his against his chest while glaring at Alvarez: "what the heck Dad?"

Alvarez spat: "That son of that pathetic bitch knows about her running away "

Phoenix growled darkly: "he was just five and why do you always choose to hurt him?"

Jax sobbed in his brother's arms: "I don't know why he hates me so much"

Alvarez scoffed: "Because you look like her. You're just like her small, pathetic, and a bitch. You remind me of her and I hate you, Jax"

Jox sobbed: "I'm sorry"

Phoenix helped him up to his feet and dragged him upstairs to his. Jax said shaking because of fear: "his abuse was verbal but today"

Phoenix said grabbing the bottle of water: "I warned you to stay away from Dad when we're not here with you"

Jax said sobbing with hiccups: "but why only me? He doesn't hurt others. Oh no no I don't want my other brothers to face the pain, I was facing for all those years"

Phoenix cupped his face and said: "I'm sorry I failed to protect you. But we all know dad isn't like this. He would never hurt you or anyone of us"

Jax nodded and said wiping his tears: "It's fine. I have a habit of this now"

Jax thinks "Because I'm

Pathetic

Bitch

Small

Weak

A crying boy

Just like my mom

I hate you mom for leaving me here with Mr. Santingo or Dad"

Jax flinched when he realise Oheonix is cleaning his lip cut and he whispered under his breath: "I will make myself more and more strong. Strong enough to face you Dad"

Phoenix said: "you're nothing that Dad said because you're our cute little brother"

Jax muttered inside: "I'm weak, Pathetic, small, son of a bitch, A crying boy, yes I'm. Mr, Santiago, Dad always writes"

Flashback ended:

Jax sobbed: "I Changed my outer look. I'm not small, weak, or pathetic now like Dad used to call me but I'm still the small crying boy inside. Dad was always right"

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter. Leave your comments and votes............

So, guys, the next person who is going to get blessed is Jax. You will more of the flashback of the past but still, Crystal growing closer to her family and making her family happy and together. Love you guys ❤️

What do you think about Alvarez's behavior with Jax?

Who is your favourite character?

What is going to happen next?

Which is your favourite part?

Do you have any suggestions or wishes?

Are you guys excited for the next update?

Thank you

Love you so much ❤

Stay safe and healthy

See you in next update 🤗

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧