Chapter Nineteen

Hey choco chips,

I know after a long time, I just couldn't write what I want in this story. I mean I have ideas but can't decide how to put them to work so here I'm back. Do at least 50+ comments for the next update soon🤗

-----------------------------------

Third-person pov:

Crystal is now sitting on her high chair in the dining room waiting for her papa to cut up her food into small pieces so she can eat. Phoenix, Zane, and Draven already left for the office as they had work. Owen is holding a fork tightly in his fist in anger cause he found out about someone messing with his younger brother Ezekiel at school.

Ezekiel is looking down taking small bites from his food knowing Owen's eyes at him basically glaring at him. Phoenix's eyes are on Ezekiel's legs shaking slightly as his anxiety is rising. Zara growled to Owen: "stop fucking glaring at him, Bruce"

Crystal flinched a little bit then looked at Owen who clenched his jaw hard and growled back: "I do what the fuck I want"

Ezekiel whimpered from the loud noises and hold his chair tightly in his fist when Zara said in a deadly calm voice: "you're just scaring him, Bruce, not helping him"

Owen looked at Ezekiel who bites down his lip hard and keeps his eyes down. Zara also turned towards them when Jax get up and said lowly: "Jason, follow me"

Ezekiel looked at him and then slowly nod when Jax's jaw clenched and his hand into fists. Ezekiel slowly picked up his bag and walked toward Crystal who smiled softly at him while saying: "I'm gonna miss you, Ezi"

Ezekiel kissed the top of her head cupping her face with his shaky hands. He can't control it, Phoenix is the one who makes him calm down instantly even his voice makes him calm down. Jax just gave her a small nod from a distance and she waved at him. Ezekiel walked towards Jax who nod and walked out of the house with Ezekiel following closely.

Ezekiel is about to walk towards his car when Jax's loud voice said: "No"

Ezekiel slowly nods don't want to argue with an angry Jax who looks scary with his emotionless face. He does know how Crystal finds him as sweet as Sugar. He is far from sugar, he is sour. Will he mind it if he calls him Sour? He internally giggled at his thoughts and then sat inside the car.

Jax sat in the driving seat. Ezekiel put his bag on the backseat and looked ahead of him with his hands under his thighs as it helped him to keep his shaking hands under control. Jax noticed that and his grip on the steering wheel tightened up as his knuckles turn white. He said emotionless: "seatbelt"

Jax mumbled a quick and soft apology then buckled himself after a lot of struggle as his hands kept shaking. Jax said bluntly speeding off the driveway: "don't let anyone make you feel bad cause you're gay"

Ezekiel bites his lip and starts looking down once again as Jax called Pheonix and connects his phone to the car. Ezekiel's eyes immediately lit up hearing Pheonix voice: "Speak Ryker"

Jax turns towards Ezekiel giving him a slight nod then puts his hand on the window leaning slightly and looking in front wearing his shades. Ezekiel doesn't know what to say when Pheonix said a little softly now: "Ez bub"

Ezekiel took a sharp breath and said: "Yes"

Pheonix sighed and said in a flat tone: "whatever it is Ez. Nothing is your fault"

Ezekiel said pouting: "you don't even know what happened?"

Phoenix shrugged: "but I still know that nothing is your fault. It must be about Owen, right"