Chapter Seven

Third-person pov:

Jax woke up feeling a weight on top of him and groaned but sighed when he opened his eyes and looked at the beautiful sight in front of him. Crystal is sleeping on the top of his chest cuddling him and her lips in a cute pout. He tucked her hair behind her ear and a small smile tugged on his lips.

He felt her move around and quickly pulled his hand back and stretched his arms. He said simply: "Crystal, c'mon woke up"

She yawned and pouted then looked at him with half-opened eyes. He said caressing her cheek: "woke up"

She yawned stretching her tiny hands and he realised how small she is. He internally chuckles at how small and cute she is looking. She said smiling at him: "Sugar"

He groaned and get up saying: "c'mon darling. We have to go home"

She smiled and he get up as she fall in his lap and laughed while mumbling: "you fall me Sugar"

He shook his head and get up from the couch sat on the couch and grabbed his hoodie from the side. He wear it and she saw tattoos filling his back making him chuckle at her. He asked picking her in his arms: "Darling, you went shopping?"

She immediately nods saying: "it's so fun and Ezi is super nice. I love Nix"

Jax nodded at her and asked: "didn't they buy you any toy?"

She furrowed her eyebrows: "a toy?"

He nod and she said shaking her head: "no"

He nods with a blank expression and said: "let's go"

She happily smiled and they walked out of the room. She snuggled into his neck hiding her face in the crook of his neck saying: "scary people"

He gently rubbed her back and they ed from the narrow hallway towards the main room of the place. He stopped at the reception and said emotionlessly: "postponed tonight's work to tomorrow"

She said smiling: "sure Sir"

He ignored her and walked out of the tattoo parlour making her pull away from his neck and smiled happily. She looked around and asked: "where is your car? Or walk?"

He shook his head and walked towards the back garage of the tattoo parlour. Ash is looking around the place with big curious eyes. He walked towards a black bike and she asked sequel in his arms: "Wow"

He sat her on the seat and sat behind her making her smile widely. He grabbed her tiny arms and said making her hold the handlebars: "hold it tight"

She immediately hold them tightly as she couldn't even wrap her hands around them making him only chuckle softly. He roared the engine to life making her gasp at the vibrations. He said throwing his head back to keep his curly hairs back from his forehead: "we should buy a tiny helmet for you"

She nodded then mumbled: "Sugar what?"

He said simply: "you will see yourself"

He drives from the garage to the main road when she yelled making him stop immediately: "Sugar wait?"

He immediately slammed the brakes holding her closed while saying: "what?"

She said pouting: "my eyes hurt, I no see"

He rolled his eyes and removed his shades putting them on for her making her grin. He speeds off to the road while she is happily enjoying her first-ever bike ride. They stopped in front of a huge place and she looked around as he parked the bike. He hopped off the bike and picked her in his arms.

They walked inside the place and walked towards a section for kids. He grabbed a helmet for her and she said grinning pointing towards the purple one bouncing on her feet: "this one please"