I

Alver Crossman knew that Cale Henituse is irredeemable trash. However, the first time he sees him, sitting calmly over the Northeastern without care for the world piqued his interest.

His smiles were fake.

His actions are different than his words.

He's interested, that this Cale Henituse was not trash.

Until he found himself following his footsteps without knowing he's has fallen into a great scam... that's falling in love.

Would it be okay if want some of his time? Or if he wrote him a damn poem of love.

Would it be okay if he opened his heart? Or if he tries to take a part of his heart.

He had never thought he'd dream of being his man and showing him a view that's grander and vast than the Kingdom.

He asks himself, if it would be okay if wants his smile? or held him for a while?

All the people around him wouldn't let him. He vowed to be faithful and always be true, but would it be alright if he desires his heart? Or have him as the sole person in his beautiful eyes?

He wanted to pull him close and whisper into his ear. He wanted to whisper all his feelings with nothing to fear.

He is a noble...

While he was royalty.

He wanted to be his world, but would it hurt to ask for his entirety? Of if he wrote a love song.

There's nothing he'd rather do... than to spend his whole life loving only him.

He can't believe living in this kind of world without him.

He had fallen deep. He can't pick himself up.

Damn... he didn't expect that he'd fallen victim to this damn scam called Falling in love.

TBC