XXV

Cale is taking the initiative in intimate matters, so Alver decided to respond in kind.

He looked at his brother, Robbit, who had tamed the girl he was interested in. There's nothing wrong with consulting a professional about that.

"You know, brother..." Robbit hands him the book that will taint his otherwise unblemished life. "You have to read Grandpa Benedict's book."

A/N: the resurgence of trauma!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Like... WTF? He examined the red book. He had a creepy feeling about it. It's almost as if it's telling him not to read it while also telling him not to.

He looked at his brother, who was grinning maniacally at him.

"It's the reality megabook," Robbit says, patting his shoulder and smiling. "A little bit of technique would drastically change everything."

And who is he to deny the words of a professional?

Alver returned to his palace and began reading the book. Cale and the kids stopped by once more. He patted the kids' heads and asked for some treats. He took some tea and began brewing some for him and Cale to enjoy.

"You should be a cafe owner rather than a king," Cale said, smiling.

"When I retire, I plan to open a cafe and tea shop."

"You should include some sweets... we can hire Vicross."

They both laughed as they looked at each other. He placed a cup of tea in front of Cale.

Cale accepted it, blew it cool, and sipped. He almost burst into tears, causing the Crown Prince to panic.

"Don't worry... It's just... It's been so long since I've had regular tea."

Alver couldn't believe what he was saying. "What kind of tea were you drinking all day?" Alver asked as Cale frowned. He felt bad for Cale if he was constantly fed bad tea.

"Ron's Lemon Tea from Hell."

Alver chuckled lightly and refilled Cale's cup. Cale likes sweet tea. I should also prepare other flavors.

He'll stock his office cupboard and feed himself with it. He imagines Ron giving Cale only pure Lemon Tea. It gives him chills just thinking about it.

"Your Highness, The King has requested that you review these reports."

"I'll be right back..."

"go on..."

He took the papers and went through them one by one.

.

.

.

Cale observed Alver Crossman's solemn expression. He's annoyed by his shitty grin, but watching him go about his business was enjoyable. He can see the creases between his brows.

How adorable.

He smiled and rose to his feet. He wants the guy to sit next to him. Why did he come here if he was going to work?

He took the remainder of the paper and assisted him. Soon after, he heard a long sigh, which prompted him to look at Alver, who appeared to be dealing with something unpleasant.

"Marriage counseling."

"Don't misunderstand," Alver said.

"I won't..." is perfectly normal. People frequently sell their children in order to gain more power.