XXXII

With this fight, the deal with the God of Death will come to an end. Lee Soo Hyuk continued to fight for the position of Hyung-nim because Cale had been referring to him throughout the fight as Hyung, a monster.

Choi Jung Soo and Lee Soo Hyuk. The two people that Cale called as he slept

It is no surprise that Cale liked them; they were good men who complimented his prickly demeanor.

Cale, on the other hand, lays on him, nuzzling the tiger's beastly scent. Cale decided to spend the night with him. Alver can only wrap his arms around Cale and let him rest his head on his neck. If he had hands, he would have embraced the man to keep him warm..

Choi Han was looking at them with concern, but Alver had no intention of pushing Cale away now.

"This is the first time Rok Soo-yah has dozed off."

He looked at Lee Soo Hyuk, who was serving drinks to Choi Han and Choi Jung Soo. With a smile on his face, he looked at them calmly.

"I am not sure what Rok Soo-yah has been up to, but he will never do anything without a reason."

He only focused on Lee Soo Hyuk.

"Take good care of him."

His smile gave Alver some hope.

"Rok Soo-yah was never a person who would let anyone close to him," Lee Soo Hyuk explained. "There is always a wall between other people because he did not want to expect anything more, but Rok Soo is the kindest and most loving man you will ever meet."

"He will never lie to his feelings unless it hurts him," Choi Jung Soo responded, "because he is the type of man who has endured a lot of pain, that is why—even the slightest feelings directed towards him scares him the most."

Both of them exchanged glances.

"Because he can not take the pain if he loses it anymore," they both said loudly.

Kim Rok Soo groans, sinking further into Alver's fur. His soft snore made him feel at ease as he kept an eye on the people Cale had been with.

Cale had respect and admiration for them, as well as a family to which he could return.

I made a mistake.

A huge blunder.

"So please... stay by his side even if it kills you," Lee Soo Hyuk said, "because you are the only person to whom Rok Soo-yah has opened his heart."

"I... will."

.

.

The night went on until sunrise. Cale awoke and looked at Alver, who remained motionless while watching him sleep.

"Cale."

"Hm?"

"Let us talk when everything is finished.""

Cale looked at him. His palm was resting on his cheek.

"Do we have anything else to talk about?"

Cale stated unequivocally that he did not want to discuss anything other than war and the throne.

"About Us."

Cale looked at him. He stopped petting the black tiger with his hand.

Cale's bitter smile made him miserable.

"Cale, I love you..."

He stated it solemnly.

Cale also leaned in and whispered, "I love you too..."